Title: Photography Masterclass
Author: Evan Sharboneau
“Now You Can Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos By Following Step-By-Step Video Tutorials!”
Photography Masterclass is a set of 29 videos totaling 11 hours 26 minutes of in-depth training that will show you how to get the most out of any DSLR camera.
Just Imagine Being Able To…
- Properly hold a DSLR and stop looking like a complete idiot out in the field
- Choose the right DSLR on a budget and still get all the desired features
- Stop taking boring photos that nobody cares about and start taking creative, memorable photos worth sharing and selling
- Avoid the 6 common beginner mistakes of COMPOSITION and easily create brilliant images instead
- GET CRISP, CLEAR SHOTS when photographing anything, including people, objects, skies and landscapes
- Finally grasp a complete understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO for total control over MOTION and DEPTH OF FIELD
- Understand Exposure and Metering so pictures won’t be too bright or too dark, but “just right”
- Learn the “secret” time of day when most professional photos are shot
- Properly select camera WHITE-BALANCE and stop worrying about photos coming out too orange or having incorrect, ugly colors
- Take JAW-DROPPING panoramic shots
- Select the BEST LENSES to create appropriate, proportional, non-distorted, aesthetically
Title: Phone Photography Tricks
"Astonishingly Simple Secrets Discovered By Renegade Photographer Transforms Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR And Captures Jaw-Dropping Gorgeous Photos That Blow Away Your Friends – Guaranteed!"
Just Use These Proven Techniques To Instantly Become A "Mini Celebrity" On Your Favorite Photo Sharing Websites… Without Ever Using Photoshop!
Here’s exactly what’s you’ll discover inside Phone Photography Tricks…
- How to use special focus techniques to create photographs with a subtle "meaning"…Screw this up and you can kiss any emotional impact in your photos goodbye!
- Essential smartphone camera features that can instantly enhance your picture quality by 100%. (Even the most savvy smartphone addicts don’t know about these…)
- The secret "depth of focus" technique… just use this to always get crisp, focused pictures – even if your subject is in motion or you have shaky hands!
- The sneaky science behind recreating "happy accidents" so you can capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities… over and over again!
- How to split someone in half… If you ever want to freak out your friends
- The "cardinal sins" of lighting that sentence you to taking lousy photos forever…
- The biggest advantages smartphones have over DSLRs… this makes professional photographers jealous!
- What is the stupidly
Title: Photography Explained
Author: Ken Duncan
The secrets to taking photographs with the WOW factor.
In Photography Explained you will discover:
- The key to image quality.
- How to choose your digital camera: what really matters.
- The principles of focal length, angle, lens speed and focusing.
- How to set wide angle or tele effect.
- The truth about lenses.
- How to master the power of light.
- How to make light work for you - instead of you chasing it.
- The secrets of shooting raw.
- Aperture explained in plain English.
- 'The Matrix Method' - easy way to freeze or blur your photos like a Hollywood director.
- The right and wrong way to use shutter.
- 6 fundamentals of capturing the depth of field.
- Your camera's controls demystified - NO jargon!
- How to choose ISO sensitivity (3 points to check, plus a simple 5 level comparison chart to help you get it right).
- And few warnings about them.
- Understand light meter patterns.
- A simple way to determine the ideal exposure.
- 6 common scenes that DEMAND exposure compensation.
- How to capture the magic of light.
- How to 'harmonise' your camera with your object - so you almost can't fail.
- A photography mistake that could KILL you (I'm not joking).
- And how to make sure yours have it.
- Why most photos lose the WOW factor when moving from computer to
Title: The Complete Digital SLR Guide
Author: Darrell Payne
If you own a digital camera, or maybe you're thinking of buying one, this Guide will show you how to get the most out of it - so you can take great photos every time.
Digital photography is wonderful - endless opportunities to take perfect pictures.
Maybe this sounds familiar . . . you love photography. You want to take great pictures but you feel your photos are a little, how can I say this, 'average'?
With this digital SLR guide at your side, packed with over two decades of photographic experience, that new camera will feel like an extension of your own body.
I will show you how to take sensational pictures every time you press the shutter. We'll have you taking amazing photos in no time at all!
It helps to know what your camera is doing (even what it's thinking!) when it takes a photo.
With this knowledge you can make your camera work for you.
My complete digital SLR guide gives you the essential knowledge to put those electronics to good use so that you can be taking better photos in no time at all.
With your new knowledge of how your camera works The Complete Digital SLR Guide takes you through the photography basics that virtually guarantee stunning photos every time.
This ebook shows you how to adjust the settings on your camera so that your pictures will look more professional.
I'll show you how to take control of the depth of field which will instantly improve your photography... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Learn Digital Photography
Author: Geoff Lawrence
A beautifully designed eBook, with:
- packed full of tips
- over 200 photographs and illustrations
- packed full of knowledge
- packed full of tried and tested methods for you to use which will improve your photography
- packed full of explanations
You will learn how to:
- Bend the camera to your will when the auto settings let you down
- Choose the right equipment for the job in hand and hanlde it in a better way
- Compose pictures in a better, more thoughtful way
- Understand color and get the colors right in the camera when AWB fails
- Handle different lighting situations and turn them to your advantage
- Deal with many different photography situations and come away with top quality photos
- Do some serious editing to produce interesting effects
- Improve your photos in Photoshop (or the editor of your choice) with a few simple steps
- No more will you have to say, “Oh dear, it didn't come out.”
Whether you are a complete beginner or have already started down the road, this book is for you. It assumes no prior knowledge and is suitable for the absolute beginner. But if you do already have some knowledge and experience, there will still be plenty here you can learn that will help you improve.
Learning photography is a path that, whilst easy to get started on, takes a lifetime to master properly.... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Digital Photography Basics For Amateur Snappers
"Create Crisp, Sharp And Dynamic Photos In Minutes From Now Using Nothing More Than Your Trusty Digital Camera"
There's also what I like to call the secret sauce. This is something I do every time to ensure my snaps look absolutely stunning.
My Secret Sauce Just For You!
- The secret of selective focus. How to make sure that everything you want in focus in your picture is nice and crisp.
- The two simple tricks I utilize to set up a perfect shot and make sure that my subject is properly framed.
- Why 95% of all of your snaps are probably exposed terribly and how to fix that. (Page 26)
- What never to do with your ISO settings unless you want to totally ruin your snaps (yes, you're guilty of this.)
- How to do small adjustments to your pictures right on your camera (no photo editing software needed for this technique.)
- The one way to set your lighting up so that it works for you and not against you. Hint: Open Shade.
- The sneaky little elimination secret that will let you take awesome shots that tell stories, just like the ones featured in National Geographic and other renown publications.
- WARNING: Almost everyone you learned to take pictures from does this one thing wrong. Discover what it is, and how to avoid this mistake.
- The quickest, easiest way to use POV (Point Of View) to set the mood for your snaps. This one tip alone will turn your old, boring shots into
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ultimate Smartphone Close-up and Macro Guide
ATTENTION: Smartphone macro photography enthusiasts, hobbyists, and beginners:
In as little as 10 MINUTES, I can show YOU the secrets to taking macro and close-up photos that will SHOCK people...
when they learn it was taken on a smartphone! And I guarantee my secret tips will deliver FAST RESULTS on ANY smartphone.
I've created a guide that will show you the proven steps, advanced techniques, and must know tricks to taking stunning macro and close-up shots, time and time again and with ease.
Before I made this, I've looked at many macro and close-up photography products out there and they're either very general, very complicated, or just plain unhelpful.
My experiences with macro photography at the beginning were bad. I thought all I had to do was push the button and I'm done. But that's not the case. When you get in close, either with a close-up or macro shot, I found out that a lot of things change, so it's NOT like taking other shots. Lighting, composition, depth of field, and everything else operate somewhat differently.
The ability to instantly improve, come from two basic components of my eBooks:
- 10-Step Process - I have broken down how you need to approach ALL macro and close-up shots into 10 simple steps. If all you do is glance over this section and follow these steps, you're on your way to consistently improved shots. Those steps may take you less then 10 minutes to read!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Start a Photography Business
...Released at last – all you need to know to start your successful photography business!
Want to make big money with your camera?
Here is a way to get your own photography business running in 30 days or less
You’re about to discover…
- How to find customers quickly
- Everything you need to know to set up your business
- Three things that make customers come back time and again
Unlike other products and books I have bought and read before, my system actually provides easy to understand instructions, and a step by step plan, to create and operate a successful and profitable photography business, starting out by working from your own home.
I have identified the things other books don’t tell you about how to get started and drive business and money to your doorstep and phone.
So what are the benefits of using my system? :
- Helps you build a plan for your business
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions
- You will find out how to pick your specialist niches
- Shows you how to attract customers – and keep them
- Simple steps to do marketing that works
- Tells you how to set up support systems that work
- Find out all the equipment you need to set up as a professional photographer
I am going to help you break through the barriers, and give you the tools to... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Five Most Popular Scenarios In Digital Photography
With your purchase of "Advanced Digital Photography" you'll also get another ebook for free called "Five Most Popular Scenarios In Digital Photography". This ebook will show you, in plain English, how to produce amazing photos for the five most popular scenarios in digital photography;
- How To Shoot The Moon
- How To Photograph Weddings
- Macro Photography
You are not limited by anything whatsoever.
Bonus to the "Advanced Digital Photography"
Title: Digital Photography Presentation
With your purchase of "Digital Photography Success" you'll get, for free, "Digital Photography Presentation" which is valued at $19.97*. This ebook covers some exclusive information about what you can do to edit, alter and present your digital photos in the most professional way. There are some fantastic resources in here so don't miss it!
Bonus to the "Digital Photography Success"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
8 Photography ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $69.75)
just for $14.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc