Title: Sell Your Digital Photos
Discover How To... Make Money Selling Your Digital Photos!
All You Need To Get Started Is A Digital Camera And Internet Access!
What Does Sell Your Digital Photos Cover? You Will Learn...
- How to sell photos on your own website.
- How to get paid as a photographer on assignment.
- What to look for when buying a digital camera.
- What types of images are in the highest demand!
- An ingenious way to get clients to buy large prints of your photos. You'll love this idea!
- How to earn a residual income each month selling your photos at online image libraries - this is hot!
- How to start selling selling stock photography.
- How to turn your photos into products you can sell - make t-shirts, mugs, hats, and more!
- How to take good photos.
- What exactly is freelance photography?
Are you still wondering if this ebook will help you?
Here's a more detailed look at the contents...
- Over 30 of the best web sites to sell your digital photos online!
- How to know exactly which photos outperform others.
- Learn what
Title: Start A Photo Business
Author: Lori Osterberg
What If You Could Find A Successful Photographer Who Would Mentor You And Show You The Ropes To Starting A Successful Photography Studio?
Would You Jump At The Chance To Learn A Few Secrets From A Seasoned Pro?
The Building A Successful Photography Business Kit is a step-by-step ebook that provides you practical advice on starting and operating your own successful photography business.
You will benefit from this kit if you are:
- Ready to take the knowledge you've gained as an amateur photographer, and turn it into a successful career
- Ready to make REAL money while doing what you love!
- Ready to start a business that allows you to work when you want, where you want
- Ready to start making money from home
- Ready to be your own boss
- Ready to create a career you can be proud of
And TONS more!
This ebook will provide you with real world advice, and straight to the point recommendations. I'll take you by the hand and explain things like:
- What skills are necessary to succeed
- Why specialization is so important in today's world
- Why today is the best time to start your
Title: How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Author: Laura Fechete
How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Are You Frustrated With This 9 Questions?
- What light should you use?
- What is the most important thing to know in digital photography?
- How to use exposure?
- What is shutter speed?
- What megapixels are and how do they impact resolution for viewing and printing?
- What is aperture?
- What is depth of field?
- How do you know if a picture looks good or not?
- What is focus and how to control it?
Are you tired to:
- not know how to frame a scene in order to obtain a good photo
- not know when to zoom in and when to zoom out
- not know the art of photography
- not know what to shoot, when to shoot and how to shoot it
- not know when and how to edit a photo
- not know how to obtain a black and white photo
- download your photos from the camera and see that they all look blurry and are not well framed
- not know how to use exposure, shutter speed, aperture
- not know which light is the best
- not know what camera settings you should make
HERE is your chance! I can teach you NOW how to shoot photos like a pro. Everybody starts from... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Photography Posing Secrets
Here's Your Chance To Build On Your Knowledge From Volume One And Discover The Fast, Easy, Reliable Ways To Start Improving Your Ability, Prestige, Even Your Income By Creating The Most Insightful And Effective Portraits You Have Ever Produced
Discover How to Grow Your Reputation As a Photographer.
If you already photograph models as a professional, this resource can give you the skills to grow your business and leave your competitors standing. Better portraits can only increase your customer satisfaction, your reputation and ultimately your income.
In Photography Posing Secrets Volume 2 you will discover:
- How to use twisting to change body proportions and flatter your models.
- The 4 levels of tension a model can show.
- How to vary 2 key angles and 3 key lines to produce better sitting and kneeling poses.
- How you can pose the body so it speaks of the character within.
- The easy 5 point countdown that will help you arrange variations of any pose anywhere.
- The step-by-step process to continually get great ideas for poses.
- The standing position variable that is often forgotten by other photographers.
- The 3 camera views that emphasize or underplay a pose.
Make the most of the progress you have made... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Sell Stock Photos
Learn How Anyone Can Shoot, Upload and Sell Photos From Their DSLR to Create a Monthly, Residual Income That Keeps on Paying When You Stop Working!
- Would you like to grow your own library of images to produce a steady, monthly, residual income?
- Have you ever wondered how to sell stock photos using just your current DSLR and lens?
- Would you like to learn how simple it REALLY is?
If you answered yes to the above, then this new stock photography eBook covers everything you need to know about selling stock photography.
We have left no stone unturned and reveal all the secrets to producing a library of images that bring in a consistent, residual monthly income:
- Camera settings
- Samples of rejected images and why they were rejected
- How to shoot it
- Effective keywording for more sales
- What to shoot
- Selection of sample images with real sales values from traditional and microstock...
- Traditional vs. Microstock
- How to upload
- How to process it
- What NOT to shoot
- Where NOT to upload
- Where to upload (agencies)
- Learn how to get accepted first time at the agencies saving time and hassle!
I have been a photographer since 1980 (when I was just 13), I have been shooting stock photography for... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Seascape Photo Mastery
Author: Steve Arnold
You're about to receive everything you need to start shooting amazing seascapes just like this without wasting time figuring it all out for yourself, even if you are just starting out.
Here's just a taste of what you will learn in the Seascape Photo Mastery Fundamentals eBook
- you will learn the Pre-dawn Exposure Principle. This 8 step procedure lets you dial in the perfect exposure settings in Manual Mode on your camera even in near darkness even if you've never used your camera in Manual before.
- you will learn my Water Flow Rule. This one technique will allow you to capture the perfect amount of water movement in your Seascape without wasting precious time with trial and error.
- you will find my Ultimate Preparation Checklist that you can refer to every time you go on a shoot so that you'll never leave home unprepared.
- you will learn how to quickly recover some of the most common problems you will face without wasting precious moments when the light is “just right” and things are going belly up.
- in my Quick Start Long Exposure Primer that teaches you how to take long exposures even if you've never taken your camera out of Auto before. Without this you'll be left out in the cold if long exposures are new to you.
- in my 11 step Failsafe Photoshop Workflow where I lay out an exact step by step blueprint for bringing your photos to life in post without needing to be a Photoshop
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Digital Photography Basics For Amateur Snappers
"Create Crisp, Sharp And Dynamic Photos In Minutes From Now Using Nothing More Than Your Trusty Digital Camera"
There's also what I like to call the secret sauce. This is something I do every time to ensure my snaps look absolutely stunning.
My Secret Sauce Just For You!
- The secret of selective focus. How to make sure that everything you want in focus in your picture is nice and crisp.
- The two simple tricks I utilize to set up a perfect shot and make sure that my subject is properly framed.
- Why 95% of all of your snaps are probably exposed terribly and how to fix that. (Page 26)
- What never to do with your ISO settings unless you want to totally ruin your snaps (yes, you're guilty of this.)
- How to do small adjustments to your pictures right on your camera (no photo editing software needed for this technique.)
- The one way to set your lighting up so that it works for you and not against you. Hint: Open Shade.
- The sneaky little elimination secret that will let you take awesome shots that tell stories, just like the ones featured in National Geographic and other renown publications.
- WARNING: Almost everyone you learned to take pictures from does this one thing wrong. Discover what it is, and how to avoid this mistake.
- The quickest, easiest way to use POV (Point Of View) to set the mood for your snaps. This one tip alone will turn your old, boring shots into
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Phone Photography Tricks
"Astonishingly Simple Secrets Discovered By Renegade Photographer Transforms Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR And Captures Jaw-Dropping Gorgeous Photos That Blow Away Your Friends – Guaranteed!"
Just Use These Proven Techniques To Instantly Become A "Mini Celebrity" On Your Favorite Photo Sharing Websites… Without Ever Using Photoshop!
Here’s exactly what’s you’ll discover inside Phone Photography Tricks…
- How to use special focus techniques to create photographs with a subtle "meaning"…Screw this up and you can kiss any emotional impact in your photos goodbye!
- Essential smartphone camera features that can instantly enhance your picture quality by 100%. (Even the most savvy smartphone addicts don’t know about these…)
- The secret "depth of focus" technique… just use this to always get crisp, focused pictures – even if your subject is in motion or you have shaky hands!
- The sneaky science behind recreating "happy accidents" so you can capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities… over and over again!
- How to split someone in half… If you ever want to freak out your friends
- The "cardinal sins" of lighting that sentence you to taking lousy photos forever…
- The biggest advantages smartphones have over DSLRs… this makes professional photographers jealous!
- What is the stupidly
Title: Photography Explained
Author: Ken Duncan
The secrets to taking photographs with the WOW factor.
In Photography Explained you will discover:
- The key to image quality.
- How to choose your digital camera: what really matters.
- The principles of focal length, angle, lens speed and focusing.
- How to set wide angle or tele effect.
- The truth about lenses.
- How to master the power of light.
- How to make light work for you - instead of you chasing it.
- The secrets of shooting raw.
- Aperture explained in plain English.
- 'The Matrix Method' - easy way to freeze or blur your photos like a Hollywood director.
- The right and wrong way to use shutter.
- 6 fundamentals of capturing the depth of field.
- Your camera's controls demystified - NO jargon!
- How to choose ISO sensitivity (3 points to check, plus a simple 5 level comparison chart to help you get it right).
- And few warnings about them.
- Understand light meter patterns.
- A simple way to determine the ideal exposure.
- 6 common scenes that DEMAND exposure compensation.
- How to capture the magic of light.
- How to 'harmonise' your camera with your object - so you almost can't fail.
- A photography mistake that could KILL you (I'm not joking).
- And how to make sure yours have it.
- Why most photos lose the WOW factor when moving from computer to
Title: Ultimate Smartphone Close-up and Macro Guide
ATTENTION: Smartphone macro photography enthusiasts, hobbyists, and beginners:
In as little as 10 MINUTES, I can show YOU the secrets to taking macro and close-up photos that will SHOCK people...
when they learn it was taken on a smartphone! And I guarantee my secret tips will deliver FAST RESULTS on ANY smartphone.
I've created a guide that will show you the proven steps, advanced techniques, and must know tricks to taking stunning macro and close-up shots, time and time again and with ease.
Before I made this, I've looked at many macro and close-up photography products out there and they're either very general, very complicated, or just plain unhelpful.
My experiences with macro photography at the beginning were bad. I thought all I had to do was push the button and I'm done. But that's not the case. When you get in close, either with a close-up or macro shot, I found out that a lot of things change, so it's NOT like taking other shots. Lighting, composition, depth of field, and everything else operate somewhat differently.
The ability to instantly improve, come from two basic components of my eBooks:
- 10-Step Process - I have broken down how you need to approach ALL macro and close-up shots into 10 simple steps. If all you do is glance over this section and follow these steps, you're on your way to consistently improved shots. Those steps may take you less then 10 minutes to read!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
8 Photography ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $69.75)
just for $14.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc