Title: Watch Photography Secrets
Author: Tim Davis
"Who Else Wants to Discover the Surprisingly Simple, Step-By-Step Methods of a 33 Year Old Man From PA for Taking Perfect Watch Photographs Every Time..."
If Capturing Picture Perfect Shots of Your Watch Collection isn't Exactly Your Strong Suit, Keep Reading...
Here Are Just a Few Things You'll Discover...
- Step-by-step post-photo software editing instructions! Discover how to touch up your photos and turn even the most lackluster images into stunning pictures! Hint: One of the best software programs for this is FREE.
- How to avoid common watch photography pitfalls! Most people make several common mistakes which ruin their photos completely, I'll show you exactly how to avoid these pitfalls!
- How to eliminate pesky crystal glare! Crystal glare can make watch photography a challenge, learn exactly what to do to eliminate it!
- How to correct color! Even the best photographers need some help with color correction -- you'll learn exactly how to improve the quality of your pictures with my super simple color correction techniques.
- Exactly how to setup the perfect shot! Skipping this all-important step can mean the difference between a professional quality photo and a terrible one!
- Learn exactly how to
Title: Take Better Digital Photos
Author: Tony Page
Interested in Digital Photography? But not getting the results you hoped for?
"You can take better digital photos today. Just grab my photographic toolbox of creative tools and techniques and start shooting!"
You'll learn about:
How to use Design Elements - the basic building blocks of design:
- Shapes: If some shape or pattern strikes us as interesting or noteworthy, the odds are that it will make a good photograph.
- Texture: Add texture and you add depth to your photography.
- Lines: Vertical, horizontal or diagonal, curved or straight, visible or implied...our eyes tend to follow lines
- Perspective: In an image, size is relative and depends upon your viewpoint in relation to your subject.
- Light: A subject of no intrinsic interest can be transformed into a fascinating image by the magic of creative lighting
How to use Design Concepts - ideas that provide a framework on which to build your image:
- Pattern: Things not worth a photo by themselves frequently can become interesting when repeated to create a pattern.
- Simplicity: Cut the clutter
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Sell Your Digital Photos
Discover How To... Make Money Selling Your Digital Photos!
All You Need To Get Started Is A Digital Camera And Internet Access!
What Does Sell Your Digital Photos Cover? You Will Learn...
- How to sell photos on your own website.
- How to get paid as a photographer on assignment.
- What to look for when buying a digital camera.
- What types of images are in the highest demand!
- An ingenious way to get clients to buy large prints of your photos. You'll love this idea!
- How to earn a residual income each month selling your photos at online image libraries - this is hot!
- How to start selling selling stock photography.
- How to turn your photos into products you can sell - make t-shirts, mugs, hats, and more!
- How to take good photos.
- What exactly is freelance photography?
Are you still wondering if this ebook will help you?
Here's a more detailed look at the contents...
- Over 30 of the best web sites to sell your digital photos online!
- How to know exactly which photos outperform others.
- Learn what
Title: Start A Photo Business
Author: Lori Osterberg
What If You Could Find A Successful Photographer Who Would Mentor You And Show You The Ropes To Starting A Successful Photography Studio?
Would You Jump At The Chance To Learn A Few Secrets From A Seasoned Pro?
The Building A Successful Photography Business Kit is a step-by-step ebook that provides you practical advice on starting and operating your own successful photography business.
You will benefit from this kit if you are:
- Ready to take the knowledge you've gained as an amateur photographer, and turn it into a successful career
- Ready to make REAL money while doing what you love!
- Ready to start a business that allows you to work when you want, where you want
- Ready to start making money from home
- Ready to be your own boss
- Ready to create a career you can be proud of
And TONS more!
This ebook will provide you with real world advice, and straight to the point recommendations. I'll take you by the hand and explain things like:
- What skills are necessary to succeed
- Why specialization is so important in today's world
- Why today is the best time to start your
Title: How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Author: Laura Fechete
How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Are You Frustrated With This 9 Questions?
- What light should you use?
- What is the most important thing to know in digital photography?
- How to use exposure?
- What is shutter speed?
- What megapixels are and how do they impact resolution for viewing and printing?
- What is aperture?
- What is depth of field?
- How do you know if a picture looks good or not?
- What is focus and how to control it?
Are you tired to:
- not know how to frame a scene in order to obtain a good photo
- not know when to zoom in and when to zoom out
- not know the art of photography
- not know what to shoot, when to shoot and how to shoot it
- not know when and how to edit a photo
- not know how to obtain a black and white photo
- download your photos from the camera and see that they all look blurry and are not well framed
- not know how to use exposure, shutter speed, aperture
- not know which light is the best
- not know what camera settings you should make
HERE is your chance! I can teach you NOW how to shoot photos like a pro. Everybody starts from... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Photography Posing Secrets
Here's Your Chance To Build On Your Knowledge From Volume One And Discover The Fast, Easy, Reliable Ways To Start Improving Your Ability, Prestige, Even Your Income By Creating The Most Insightful And Effective Portraits You Have Ever Produced
Discover How to Grow Your Reputation As a Photographer.
If you already photograph models as a professional, this resource can give you the skills to grow your business and leave your competitors standing. Better portraits can only increase your customer satisfaction, your reputation and ultimately your income.
In Photography Posing Secrets Volume 2 you will discover:
- How to use twisting to change body proportions and flatter your models.
- The 4 levels of tension a model can show.
- How to vary 2 key angles and 3 key lines to produce better sitting and kneeling poses.
- How you can pose the body so it speaks of the character within.
- The easy 5 point countdown that will help you arrange variations of any pose anywhere.
- The step-by-step process to continually get great ideas for poses.
- The standing position variable that is often forgotten by other photographers.
- The 3 camera views that emphasize or underplay a pose.
Make the most of the progress you have made... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Sell Stock Photos
Learn How Anyone Can Shoot, Upload and Sell Photos From Their DSLR to Create a Monthly, Residual Income That Keeps on Paying When You Stop Working!
- Would you like to grow your own library of images to produce a steady, monthly, residual income?
- Have you ever wondered how to sell stock photos using just your current DSLR and lens?
- Would you like to learn how simple it REALLY is?
If you answered yes to the above, then this new stock photography eBook covers everything you need to know about selling stock photography.
We have left no stone unturned and reveal all the secrets to producing a library of images that bring in a consistent, residual monthly income:
- Camera settings
- Samples of rejected images and why they were rejected
- How to shoot it
- Effective keywording for more sales
- What to shoot
- Selection of sample images with real sales values from traditional and microstock...
- Traditional vs. Microstock
- How to upload
- How to process it
- What NOT to shoot
- Where NOT to upload
- Where to upload (agencies)
- Learn how to get accepted first time at the agencies saving time and hassle!
I have been a photographer since 1980 (when I was just 13), I have been shooting stock photography for... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: SimpleSLR Complete Guide to Portrait Lighting
Author: Andy Lim
Take the Journey from Beginner to Portrait Photographer with these 5 Ebook Guides
This five ebooks will guide you from a beginners level all the way to taking slick professional portraits in no time.
- Hands-On Photography Guide for Beginners
The first ebook is designed to quickly get you up to speed with basic photography principles, and provides a platform for you to experiment and refine your techniques. Andy provides plenty of hand-holding using easy-to-understand conversational language. We start off with a section of "Photography Exercises" to familiarize you with the basic techniques of photography, using a show-and-tell approach.
- Learn to light portraits at the speed of light!
This is the starter Portrait Lighting Guide for those do not have any basic knowledge of portrait lighting. It covers foundation skills and technical details of portrait lighting.
- Portrait Recipes 1
Detailed lighting recipes for indoor portraits, complete with diagrams of lighting setups.
- Portrait Recipes 2
Even more detailed lighting recipes for indoor portraits, complete with diagrams of lighting setups.
- Portrait Recipes 3
Detailed lighting recipes for outdoor portraits, complete with diagrams of lighting setups.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Seascape Photo Mastery
Author: Steve Arnold
You're about to receive everything you need to start shooting amazing seascapes just like this without wasting time figuring it all out for yourself, even if you are just starting out.
Here's just a taste of what you will learn in the Seascape Photo Mastery Fundamentals eBook
- you will learn the Pre-dawn Exposure Principle. This 8 step procedure lets you dial in the perfect exposure settings in Manual Mode on your camera even in near darkness even if you've never used your camera in Manual before.
- you will learn my Water Flow Rule. This one technique will allow you to capture the perfect amount of water movement in your Seascape without wasting precious time with trial and error.
- you will find my Ultimate Preparation Checklist that you can refer to every time you go on a shoot so that you'll never leave home unprepared.
- you will learn how to quickly recover some of the most common problems you will face without wasting precious moments when the light is “just right” and things are going belly up.
- in my Quick Start Long Exposure Primer that teaches you how to take long exposures even if you've never taken your camera out of Auto before. Without this you'll be left out in the cold if long exposures are new to you.
- in my 11 step Failsafe Photoshop Workflow where I lay out an exact step by step blueprint for bringing your photos to life in post without needing to be a Photoshop
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Trick Photography & Special Effects
Author: Evan Sharboneau
To anybody wanting to take better photographs today:
Now YOU Can Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images With Top Secret Photography Tutorials With Step-By-Step Instructions!
If you've ever wanted to:
- Finally know how to create "light painting" images that are simply out of this world…
- Take breathtaking special effects shots with just your regular camera…
- Improve your "regular" photography skills and take better photos immediately…
Then you need to keep reading because everything's going to be revealed on this page…
Trick Photography & Special Effects - Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won't believe…
It comes with 295 pages of instruction, 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists.
In Trick Photography and Special Effects, you're going to be shown my hardcore, best kept secrets for taking spectacular photos that have to be seen to be believed.
… things like:
- How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won't even understand - they'll think you've spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
8 Photography ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $69.75)
just for $14.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc