Here's Your Chance To Build On Your Knowledge From Volume One And Discover The Fast, Easy, Reliable Ways To Start Improving Your Ability, Prestige, Even Your Income By Creating The Most Insightful And Effective Portraits You Have Ever Produced
Discover How to Grow Your Reputation As a Photographer.
If you already photograph models as a professional, this resource can give you the skills to grow your business and leave your competitors standing. Better portraits can only increase your customer satisfaction, your reputation and ultimately your income.
In Photography Posing Secrets Volume 2 you will discover:
- How to use twisting to change body proportions and flatter your models.
- The 4 levels of tension a model can show.
- How to vary 2 key angles and 3 key lines to produce better sitting and kneeling poses.
- How you can pose the body so it speaks of the character within.
- The easy 5 point countdown that will help you arrange variations of any pose anywhere.
- The step-by-step process to continually get great ideas for poses.
- The standing position variable that is often forgotten by other photographers.
- The 3 camera views that emphasize or underplay a pose.
Make the most of the progress you have made with Volume One by building on your model posing ability with the advanced methods in Volume Two.
If portrait photography is your hobby, imagine the pride you'll feel as people rank your work alongside or even above that of a professional. Gain confidence and really begin to enjoy your photography as you win acclaim for your talent, skill and ability.