- Wish you could remove unwanted objects from your pictures?
- Tired of your printed photos looking blurry?
- Ready to edit your own photos, but don't know how?
Look no further!
"This fabulous eBook covers the Most Common ways to add sparkle to your photos!"
- Learn the difference between RAW and JPEG capture and what's involved with editing each digital file type
- Learn how to use the History Palette to undo your mistakes in Adobe Photoshop and Elements
- Learn how to set up and stitch panoramic photos with your current image-editing software (no need to buy special stitch software)
- Get step-by-step instructions on common tasks such as sharpening, straightening, dodging, burning, and cloning.
- Discover what a colour space is and which one suits you best
- Analyze which sharpening method is best
From the Author...
Part Four of my series looks at the technical side of digital photos. You will build on your knowledge from Part Three and tweak your great photos to make them outstanding. You will focus on a repeatable 10-step workflow and learn how to make small changes for a big impact.
One of the saddest things I've seen since the advent of digital cameras is the tendancy of new users to print their images without any post-processing. The ability to modify images in small ways before having them printed is one of the greatest joys I've known since switching from film to digital. Sure, the film printing companies could make small corrections, but would charge me a fortune to do it. Now, all I need is my Windows PC and one software application dedicated to image editing.