- Want to learn more about concepts like ISO and white balance?
- Not sure if your camera's automatic modes are the problem?
- Getting bad photos, but don't know how to prevent them?
"Look no further! This fabulous eBook explains how all the Basic Camera Settings work, and teaches you when to use manual overrides instead of automatic modes!"
- Learn to recognize the symptoms of poor white balance and find out how to correct it
- Learn advanced techniques for built-in and external flash
- Learn about colour spaces and evaluate which colour space YOU should use
- Find out what ISO is and when you should set it manually
- Evaluate YOUR camera and determine the lighting situations in which it has trouble properly exposing photos (assignments provided)
- Discover the pros and cons of automatic camera settings
- Compare the effects of different shutter speeds on moving subjects
- Assess the impact of each metering mode on different types of scenes
From the Author...
Did you know that all cameras require manual intervention sometimes, no matter how high-end they are and how great their automatic sensors are?
This second part of my eBook series helps you understand the automatic settings on your camera and where they fall short. We look at both automatic and manual settings for white balance, aperture, depth of field, shutter speed, ISO, built-in flash, and metering in various lighting conditions.
This ebook is not intended to replace your camera ebook, but instead to augment it; to make sense of when you would want to use each setting. It explains the situations where you need to override your automatic settings, and helps you to understand what to do to achieve perfect exposure. By running through assignments, you'll learn what gives photos an ugly blue sheen, and which white balance mode to use to enhance sunsets. Get practice using your camera in automatic mode and in partial-manual mode by following along.