"All The Things You Probably Won't Be Told About Pet Rats!"
Here are just some examples of what you're about to discover...
- How to discipline your rats correctly, so that they'll quickly learn when they've done something that you think is "not okay." They'll quickly learn what it means when you say "no."
- How to train your rat to stand and walk on his hind legs. Your friends will be dazzled!
- How to make your pet rats feel comfortable -- not just in their cage, but in your home too! (Plus: how to make them comfortable cuddling with you, even if you've got a rat who's the "stand offish" type!)
- The special ingredient (mixed with water) that will prevent your little mischievous friends from chewing on furniture or wires when they're out of their cage. (This tip can save their lives!)
- All of the health info you need to keep your rat healthy and living a long time. It's all in my ebook, formulated after nearly 3 decades of experience. There's stuff in my ebook that vets don't even know. (By the way, imagine the money you'll save if you can cut your vet visits down 90%...because you've got the all the information you need...right at your fingertips!)
- The kind of cage that's best for your rattie.
- The #1 key that you MUST know about your pet rats. Apply this secret, and your rat will become as cuddly with you as even the most snuggly dog.
- Four important rules you must heed to avoid keeping your small child from accidentally KILLING your pet rat. The most heart-wrenching experience you can ever has to walk into the living room to find your child screaming and crying because they played too roughly with your rat, killing it! It's even worse when you know you could have easily prevented it following these simple steps.
- Do these 8 specific things and even the shyest rat will start looking forward to your time together.
- Find out the 7 "magic tricks" to keeping your little ones healthy throughout their entire lives.
- How to prevent bumblefoot, a painful sore that rats often get from their cages.
- How to introduce your friends to your pet rats so that they like your ratties every bit as much as you do. As you've probably noticed many times, a lot of people have prejudices about rats. There's a right way and a wrong way to do this.
- Are you tired of clipping your rat's nails -- which often results in pain for your rat when you clip too much off (and hit a nerve)... not to mention stress for both of you? I reveal a much easier way to keep your rat's nails trimmed. It requires NO work on your part, your rat loves it, and it's very cheap.
- An easy step you can take each day that will prevent severe problems later on.
- Learn how to read your rat's non-verbal body language. You'll know exactly what your rat is trying to tell you, even though he can't talk!