Perfect Handbook for Imperfect Dog Owners Ebook
Handbook for Dog Owners
eBook Title: Perfect Handbook for Imperfect Dog Owners
Table of contents:
- Spaying and neutering
- How to administer medicine
- Preventing dental disease
- Understanding ingredients
- Veterinary dental treatments
- How often should my pet be examined?
- Fleas and other parasites
- Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
- Heart worm prevention
- Pet health insurance
- Why are regular check-ups important?
- Do parasites cause "Scooting"?
- Signs of Ill health
- How much should I feed my dog?
- Surgical neutering of the male dog
- Clipping a dog
- First steps in grooming
- Common questions about vaccinations
- Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Pet Identification
- Bathing a dog
- The importance of the physical examination
- Dry Vs. Canned food
- Spaying of the Female dog
- Home dental care
- Food allergies
- What happens during an examination?
- Common questions about heart worm
- Boredom and variety
- How often should I feed my dog?
- Nursing a sick dog
- Dogs need different diets at different ages
- Cost of feeds
- Home made diets
Buy this ebook here.
Reviews: "Perfect Handbook for Imperfect Dog Owners" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.