Here are all the incredible benefits you'll get...
- To excel in an interview you must be fully prepared. My straightforward 'road map' to interview preparation explains how to research the company, present a powerful impression, define your own unique selling point and why it’s important to know where you’re going – in every sense.
- Find out how to dress to look stronger and more secure in yourself. You'll also find out the proper clothing choices for both formal and more casual job interview settings.
- In a global employment market, companies regularly turn to telephone interviews as a way of eliminating (yes, eliminating) candidates from the interview process. Increase your chances of securing a face-to-face interview and avoiding elimination by following our tips for success.
- How to portray confidence during your interview (and how to keep those nerves under control!)
- Gain insight into the types of interviews you will be facing such as behavioral or panel, so there are no surprises on the day!
- I'll tell you exactly how to respond to the most difficult questions. These include generically troublesome questions such as “what is your greatest weakness?” Or, questions specific to your situation, such as being fired or asked to leave a position under less than favorable circumstances.
- Discover the top 100 competency and non-competency based interview questions and the perfect answers to give. I also reveal the hidden meaning behind some of the trickier questions and I disclose the real reasons hiring managers ask them.
- I will teach you powerful interviewing skills that less than 10% of your competitors use. Perhaps the most powerful is the art of selling key strengths. No resource shows you how to do it better than my interview system.
- 40 non-competency based interview questions. All the interview tips in the world won’t help unless you have an idea of the types of questions you will be asked. This section explains what a ‘non-competency’ based interview question is, the most common you will be asked and why – as well as how to respond effectively.
- In your anxiety it’s only natural for you to occasionally stray off topic while answering an interviewer’s questions, but how will you know when you lose the hiring manager’s interest? I’ll reveal the 3 warning signs that suggest you need to get back on track quickly.
- 60 competency based interview questions. When it comes to second interviews, employers will take a tougher stance, with a range of competency based interview questions on the basis that past performance predicts future behavior. Our 60 competency based questions cover six principle areas of personal performance answered using the STAR method, including sample responses to help you to prepare your own.
- Discover how to use soft-skills to your advantage - things such as a strong handshake and direct eye contact all make a big difference in how interviewers perceive you. These factors all combine to define what employers call a likability factor and can make or break the interview.
- 9 breakthrough solutions to handling salary negotiations that can get you a higher salary.
- Research consistently shows that following up is essential if you are to feature in the hiring manager’s considerations for a second interview (or a job offer). I show you how to craft the perfect thank you letter to stand out from the crowd.
- At the end of every interview, you will have an opportunity to ask carefully prepared questions of the employer – which is often when the panic sets in for many of us. Relax, I have it covered with 7 perfect questions to demonstrate your enthusiasm for the vacancy in question and give you the edge over your competitors.
- Once you have been offered the job, you will likely face a counter offer from your current employer. I'll explain how best to handle that.
- So far I’ve covered what you must do in an interview. Knowing what NOT to do is equally as important. Discover the 10 most common interview mistakes and the bizarre behavior you should avoid in all circumstances!
- In your final decision making process, you have to be confident that your future employer operates a thriving company culture which will allow you to fulfill your career potential. I have that covered with the 7 warning signs of a toxic organization.
...and much, much more.