Title: Good Parents Bad Parenting
Author: Lisa Dunning
Why My eBook About Parenting Styles Is Different Than Other Parenting Books
Discover The Three Parenting Styles Most Parenting Books Ignore
Unlike other parenting books that tell parents the one "correct" way to appropriately parent our children, "Good Parents Bad Parenting" defines the three basic parenting styles and allows you, the parents, to choose how to appropriately parent your children.
With every chapter you read, . . .
- Your confidence as a parent will soar!
- You will know when someone is giving you bad or good parenting advice!
- You will amaze your friends and family when your child behaves appropriately and thrives in school and in life!
- Purchase "Good Parents Bad Parenting" today and experience in one parenting book what Lisa Dunning, MA, MFT has shared with parents and their children for over 10 years!
- Other parents will ask you, "What is your secret? Why are your children so well behaved?"
Good Parents Bad Parenting
Table of Contents:
- Your Child Is Still Defiant!
- When Your Child Does Not Meet Your Expectations
- To Hit Or Not To Hit - What Is The Answer?
- Three Parenting Styles
- The Divorced Parent
- The Death Of A Parent
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Stay At Home Parenting vs. Financial Concerns
- School Bells Are Ringing And Your Child Is Singing The
Title: Home Schooling Guidebook
Author: Doug Dillard
Is Homeschooling The Right Choice For Your Family? Studies show that the average homeschooled 8th grader performs four grade levels above the national average... Is there a downside?
Get Immediate Answers to Your HOMESCHOOLING QUESTIONS... The Educational Information and Resources For Homeschooling Are NOW Right At Your Fingertips.
Homeschooling allows you to...
- Turn outdoor activities and family vacations into character building experiences
- Put the enjoyment and passion into learning
- Provide in-depth, personal attention for the subjects your children struggle with
- Nurture your children's interest in subjects they love and excel in
- Gain control of what your children learn
- Customize a schedule that fits the needs of your family
- Build close and meaningful relationships with your children
- Adapt studies to fit your children's learning style
But nowhere could we find a complete resource or ebook that explained all the ins and outs of homeschooling, which would help us decide if it was right for us.
Questions About Homeschooling - From Dozens of Parents Will Finally be Answered!
So if you've been wondering...
- Will my children be socialized enough? You'll learn how to incorporate social activities or extracurricular sports into your program. (Did you know that many states allow homeschooled children to participate on public school
Title: Save your Smile, Stop Grinding
Author: Charles Harrison
"Finally, you find out the real way to stop grinding your teeth. His step-by-step, fully illustrated program reveals how to cure bruxism in just 7 minutes a day!"
How can you tell if you have Bruxism?
- Your teeth are sensitive to cold and citrus.
- Your teeth a flat and worn away
- You jaw hurts in the morning
- You have unexplained chips on your teeth
- You have constant headaches
- You feel pain around the upper jaw below the temples while eating.
- You constantly wake up during the night
- Painful teeth in the morning
Do you suffer from these symptoms?
You may be damaging your teeth every night, over and over.
And here is what I found out:
- My teeth don't hurt when I wake up
- My teeth are much less sensitive to cold, hot and citrus
- My jaw feels relaxed and doesn't hurt any more
- I now have the confidence to sleep without a mouth guard!
- I have far less headaches
- I get a much better sleep
- I am less tired during the day
Title: So You Have Been Actively Trying To Get Pregnant
Author: Angie Greenish
"Put an end to the Frustration, Stress and Annoyance
... And learn all the little known secrets, hints and tricks of how to get pregnant now"
Here's a Small Sample of What You'll Learn:
- Female Infertility
Did you know? Infertility affects approximately 10% of people of reproductive age and 15% of couples. Roughly 40% of cases involve a male contribution or factor, 40% involve a female factor, and the remainder involve both sexes. As everyone is different in my ebook 'So You Have Been Actively Trying To Get Pregnant' I go over many of the well known problems and even some surprising issues all to help you get pregnant fast
- Peak fertility
If your objective is to immediately conceive, you can increase your chances if you take into consideration several factors affecting the likelihood of getting pregnant, finding the right combination of these techniques, and following them to the letter. One of these aspects is aiming for the period during your cycle when you are most fertile. With my simple step by step instructions I will help you pin point exactly when you are about to ovulate so you never miss the fertility window again
- The benefits of exercise at preconception:
To make it easy for you I have listed some easy exercises to keep you in shape and which exercises to avoid at all cost. I have even added some great routines that I reccomend to get you in shape safely.
- Effects of
Title: Growing Up Children; How to Get 5-12 Year Olds to Behave & Do As They're Told
Author: Dr. Darryl Cross
How to get your kids to make their own beds - and thank you for it!
At last - psychologist Dr Darryl Cross reveals what every parent wants and needs to know - How to get your children to do what you want, and love you for doing it!
Dear Frustrated Parent,
My name is Dr Darryl Cross and in the next few minutes I will show you how to finally banish forever the stress, annoyance and heartache that happens when children of all ages kick against their parents. In the next few moments you will know exactly what to say and how to tell your children what to do, not only successfully (meaning the first time), but in a way that your children will understand and appreciate. No longer will you have to threaten, scream and shout to get something done.
In this ebook, you will discover the following:
- Why we seem to say the same thing to our children day after day and nothing seems to change
- Why we are ineffective as parents
- Why the first 7 years in life are the most critical
- How you and your partner can agree on parenting your children
- How to set up a clear program for everyone to follow
- How to really get across to children
- How to improve your child's self-confidence
- How to get your child to do as you ask the first time
- How to find the balance in parenting
- How to deal with aggression
- How to create more family harmony and
Title: Recognizing and Treating ADHD
Author: Sue Perkins
"Give Me 17 Minutes And I Guarantee To Show You How You Too Could Help Your Family Cope With And Overcome The Challenges Associated With ADHD in 3 Simple Steps."
Here is just some of what this amazing ebook contains:
- The three main types of treatment for ADHD - and how to decide which is right for your child!
- The key to helping a child with ADHD live a normal, productive life - more than anything else, this one thing will put your child on the fast track to overcoming their disorder ... find out what it is here!
- Principles for parenting a child with ADHD - learn these easy-to-follow principles and ensure your child is capable of overcoming any challenges they face in life!
- How to tend to the needs of a child with ADHD without ignoring other family members - this condition tears apart many families ... find out what you need to know to ensure it never happens to yours here!
- Common prescription drugs used for the treatment of ADHD - and what their side effects are!
- A complete overview of ADHD - you'll learn everything about this dreaded disorder that you've ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask!
- 9 common signs that your child might have ADHD - and how to recognize them quickly and easily!
Here is more of what you will learn by reading "Recognizing and Treating ADHD":
- What to expect during the ADHD evaluation - the more you and your
Title: Sign Language for Babies and Beyond
Your baby is crying and you don't know why! If only he could tell you what was wrong...
Let me show you how they can!
These are just a few of the benefits of teaching your child sign language:
- You would be surprised at how often knowing sign language really comes in handy for both you and your child!
- Studies have shown that babies who learned sign as infants had a higher IQ overall than babies who didn't learn sign.
- Signing with your child provides a unique bonding experience between you and your child.
- Signing opens the doors to wonderful friendships with those who use ASL as their primary language.
- Signing is FUN for the whole family!!!!!
- Signing in the classroom has led to improved math scores among students.
- Signing helps promote self-esteem in children.
- Learning sign language at an early age helps develop the brain in the critical early years of language development.
- Babies who can communicate through sign are often much happier babies and toddlers which translates into a happier YOU!
Here are just some of the amazing secrets, tips & techniques this ebook will teach you:
- Learn the benefits of learning sign language to music
- Learn how children make the transitions from gestures to signs to speech
- Learn how to teach your child Sign Language in a natural
Baby Showers Revealed
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Baby Showers Revealed
If you're going to throw a baby shower for someone near and dear to your heart...
Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read!
You're About To Learn The Secrets To Throwing The Most Amazing Baby Shower, No Matter How Much Time You Have To Prepare!
It doesn't matter if you're planning it for you sister, cousin, niece, best friend, or even a friend of a friend! This guide will tell you everything you need to know, without spending too much money!
Are you planning on holding a baby shower for a friend family member? If so, pay attention!
There's finally a new, breakthrough book created just for people like you!
And, if you really want to have the most successful, happy baby shower that will bring tears to the eyes of the person you're throwing it for, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have planned 4 baby showers, but it wasn't easy my first two times! I mean, information on this is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on baby showers!
This Isn't Like Any Other General or Generic Book On Baby Showers You Can Find In Any Store..
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide
Author: Dave Angel
"What Every Parent Ought To Know About Their Aspergers Child........."
Introducing The Parenting Aspergers Resource Guide!
"I Would Like to Show You Just Some of The Amazing Secrets, Tips & Techniques This Program Will Reveal To You......."
- Avoid the # 1 one biggest mistake that parents make when your child misbehaves, and ensure your child won't feel rejected.
- Quick and easy ways to teach your child about emotions so that they can build positive relationships with people.
- How a simple piece of card can stop your child's rages and restore instant peace to your family home.
- 4 actions you must take to help your other kids understand the rages of your Asperger's child and stop them copying that behaviour.
- Discover the 6 problem sexual behaviours that your Asperger's child may develop, so that you are ahead of the game, ready and prepared to cope with them!
- Discover the 4 major reasons behind every single behavior that your child displays and get a real understanding of how your child's mind works.
- Discover the real reason that your child carries out rituals, obsessive-compulsive actions and perseverations.
- 3 simple ways to help your child when he loses his temper and keep the peace in your family home.
- How to tackle your child's sexual problem behaviors, without making the situation ten times
75 Parenting Tips
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: 75 Parenting Tips
75 ANSWERS TO YOUR BIGGEST PARENTING QUESTIONS
1. How should I deal with my child being a bully? It is important to realize that nearly one in ten children are victimized by bullies and that bullying is a very serious problem that should not be taken lightly. Start by determining how your child is bullying others. The most common type of bullying is physical; punching, pushing, kicking, etc. However, a child may be teasing other children, calling them names or otherwise verbally assaulting them. Once you have determined the type of bullying, you need to make it completely clear to your child that the behavior is unacceptable. Then, you need to find out the reason that your child has become a bully. Talking to your child may lead to him or her giving you an explanation, however in many cases it is a good idea to involve a professional counselor who is specially trained to work with bullying children.
2. What should I do when another child bully's mine? So many parents tell their children to ignore bullies, and to look the other way rather than react. However, it is never advisable to let bullying go, because it will never just "go away". In some cases, it may not even be apparent to you that your child is being bullied because bullied children are often afraid to tell an adult what is happening. When you suspect that bullying is an issue, talk to your child and school officials. Getting the
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
30 Parenting ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $219.25)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc