Title: Stop Feeding Start Sleeping
The Easy Way to Drop Night Feeds.
Were you awake again last night feeding your baby?
- Praying for some decent sleep?
- Feeling tired, wondering how long this will continue?
There is an alternative.
Life is so much better when your baby sleeps well at night.
After Stop Feeding, Start Sleeping
- Your baby will be well-rested, happier and more settled
- Your baby's nighttime sleep will increase dramatically
- You will get at least 5 hours more sleep each week
- You will feel in control of life again
There is a simple and effective way to break your baby's night feeding habit.
This program is effective and fast because it works on all three elements that are stopping your baby from sleeping through the night: daytime feeds, nighttime feeds, and your baby's night-waking habit. Working on one, or even two, of these is not enough. By dealing with all three issues at the same time, the Stop Feeding program prepares your baby to sleep for much longer periods at night, even right through the night.
Is Stop Feeding Start Sleeping right for you?
The answer is Yes if:
- Your baby is waking and feeding more often at night than you would like
- You would like a structured plan that is flexible enough to fit with your schedule
- Your baby is at least 3 months old
You... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Over 300 Sight Word Phrases
Author: Jet Chatterton
Are the books available too difficult for your child to read independently?
When learning to read it’s important to experience immediate success. Creating beginning reading books for your child using sentences with sight words ensures your child will start reading quickly and easily.
This ebook contains sentences for you to use as a base to develop simple beginner readers for your child. When children are learning to read, books should contain approximately 95% of words they are familiar with. These sentences are constructed using only words from the top 100 most commonly used words.
The books we read to our children are different from the books children read when learning reading skills. Books that include words that are familiar to the child will make learning to read easier and children will experience success right from the beginning.
This book contains over 300 phrases that only use words from the 100 most commonly used words. They are basic sight word phrases you can use to create easy to read books for your child.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Guide to Flat Head Syndrome in Babies
Author: Sarah Davidson
Take Action Now to Keep Your Baby from Having a Deformed Head!
This now happens to nearly half of all babies who sleep on their backs
Is your infant at high risk for Flat Head Syndrome?
- YES if your baby spends time each day in bouncers, rockers, swings, or carseats
- YES if your baby sleeps on his or her back
- YES if your baby usually turns their head to one side, especially while sleeping (also known as torticollis)
Children with head flattening are at high risk for:
- orthodontic and TMJ problems
- learning and developmental delays
- psychological issues
Here are just some of the things you will learn in this ebook:
- What the latest research says about Flat Head Syndrome
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – how to lower your baby’s risk
- Techniques to prevent developmental delays in your baby
- Strategies to make your baby love tummy time!
- Tummy Time, how to do it, and why it’s so important
- 4 repositioning techniques to prevent pressure on the baby’s soft head, with examples
- What is torticollis, how can you tell if your baby might have it, and how is it treated?
- What are the different types of Flat Head Syndrome and how you can recognize them
- How to know if your baby needs a helmet
- How to choose a helmet manufacturer
- What different
Title: A Parent's Guide for REVERSING AUTISM
Author: Donna Blackmore
This book is the culmination of 10 years of research, experimentation and life experience as the mother of a previously autistic child.
Whilst best results are usually seen in children under the age of five, the 7 step plan can be applied to any autistic person of any age.
Not all parents can afford, or have access to early intervention centers or alternative health practitioners who have expertise in treating autistic children. I hope this book will provide a clear path to follow for those parents struggling and trying to do it all on their own.
Don't battle for years with autism, stumbling from one therapy to another with no real direction or with any clue as to what works or not. My plan works and my son is wonderful proof of that, so don't waste any more time.
This book has An Easy To Follow 7-STEP PLAN
(Having the guidance of a suitable health practitioner would be great, however it is not necessary for success).
I have done it so you can too!
It's so important that you begin to heal your child of autism at an early age.
The most significant improvements are made with autistic children under the age of 5.
I NOT ONLY TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, BUT ALSO WHY AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
STEP ONE details the gluten free/casein free diet and why it is so important for recovery to begin. It also explains why, after only 6 weeks,... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Self-Esteem Elevation for Children
Author: Dr. Joe Rubino
Become a Certified Self-Esteem Coach for Children and Learn the Life-Impacting Secrets to Champion Kids to Elevate their Self-Esteem & Live their Best Lives…
With this program you will:
- Discover the origins of low self-esteem and how to best support children to overcome early challenges
- Learn the difference between high self-esteem and high ego
- Learn the one thing that will most effectively build belief and self-confidence in children
- Realize the secret to becoming an extraordinary role model for children
- Acquire the antidote to negative self-talk
- Discover the three keys to healing and completing one's painful past
- Develop the tools to impart soaring self-esteem and self-confidence effortlessly
- Uncover the answer to reversing depression and self-pity
- Learn how to support children to discover and develop their gifts
- Be able to support children to live with passion and enthusiasm
- Be taught the daily exercise that allows children to maximize their effectiveness with others
- Discover the secret to forever eliminating upsets from children's lives
- Develop the tools essential to guarantee a happy and fulfilling life
- Learn what to do when you or your child makes a significant mistake
- Learn the art of visioning and how it can transform a child's life
- Be able to teach children the life-changing tool
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: Teach Your Children Well
Author: Ron Rhodes
Bursting with ideas, this e-book — over 200 pages in length — will quickly help you create an exciting time of sharing God's love and provision with your child. The e-book is designed by Dr. Ron Rhodes, a leading and well-known Christian leader.
The down-to-earth illustrations included in the e-book will give you a solid base for helping your child understand a variety of important issues — including our sinful nature, the Gospel message, salvation, humility, honesty, kindness, generosity, angels, handling peers, handling failure, handling emotions, and even such things as humanism, evolution, money, and God's instructions on sex.
- Teach your child how to think "Christianly."
- Build a Christian worldview in your child.
- Help your child learn Christian virtues at an early age.
- Learn to use tried and tested teaching methods — using word pictures — to help your child clearly understand Christian teachings.
- Teach your child how to discern what is true spiritually, and what is not true.
- Protect your child from false and damaging religious beliefs (like cults, humanism, and evolution).
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare
Author: Kayla Fay
The purpose of homework is supposed to be threefold:
- To develop study habits.
- To review material covered in class.
- To enrich the curriculum.
Unfortunately, for many families, no matter its purpose, homework is a torturous affair, often leaving children and parents frustrated and angry. In the frantic effort to turn in assignments, little studying is done, and almost no learning is accomplished. The child only learns to hate school. And worse, homework becomes a major source of conflict in the family.
Waking Up From the Homework Nightmare is an online booklet that will teach you how to change your homework time so it will be what it is designed to be. With the information packed into this report, you'll learn
- Unique methods for making up sentences.
- Easy techniques for learning spelling words.
- Tips on how to do word problems.
- Ways to minimize 'cramming' the night before tests.
- Hints on making math less overwhelming.
- Strategies to cut your homework time in half!
- Methods that will work with your child in elementary school, middle school, high school and even college!
- How to teach your child to study so he or she will really learn.
Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare will take you through one actual night of homework, showing you step by step how to take the stress and headache out of the ordeal:
Breastfeeding Help offers you a complete and effective technique that will teach you to deeply latch your baby and breastfeed without pain within minutes for a contented baby and an end to sore nipples.
Breastfeed your baby confidently and latch without pain and learn fast effective solutions to common breastfeeding problems. Master a range of baby care techniques including wrapping, bathing and dressing your baby with Breastfeeding Help’s instantly downloadable videos.
All you need to know in expert, easy to follow videos, including:
- In depth latch and breastfeeding demonstrations with a real mother and real baby.
- Breastfeeding techniques to end sore nipples
- Techniques to maximise each feed for a full and contented baby
- Tips to increase your own breastmilk supply
- Expert advice on knowing how much milk is left in each breast
- Information on how your breasts will change during pregnancy
- Baby massage and bath demonstration with a real newborn
- Understanding Mastitis and how to prevent it
- Baby dressing and wrapping techniques with a real newborn
- How to express and store breastmilk
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed
Ebook Type: Video
Title: 99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Author: Samantha Parsons
Bed Wetting is one of the toughest things to have to deal with and can be very rough on your child’s confidence.
Bed Wetting is not easy to get a grip on for parents or children. Not drinking anything at bedtime and a final visit to the bathroom cannot prevent all instances.
So what exactly is the problem? Is there anything I can do to help my child? Is my child normal?
Well, as a matter of fact YES!. Finally your child can conquer this terrible nightmare, with your help. One informed step at a time with… 99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Inside the ebook you will find helpful information like the examples below…and more:
- Is your behavior affecting your son or daughter’s bed wetting. Could you actually be making it worse?
- The six signals that you MUST be aware of
- How to explain the situation to your child to make him or her feel better immediately.
- Ways to take the stress out of “bed time”.
- When is it necessary to see a doctor?
- Is this a normal situation or does your son or daughter actually have a problem?.
- Ten important signs that more intensive treatment may be necessary.
- Ways to make your child comfortable about letting you know there has been an accident.
- The reasons behind using an earlier bedtime and why that can actually help in stopping bed wetting.
- Avoid escalating the problem by NOT doing
Title: Breastfeeding Made Easy
Breastfeeding Made Easy
- Natural Remedies - Hundreds of natural breastfeeding diet SECRETS and TIPS doctors recommend! Benefits of breastfeeding, how to breastfeed, and natural remedies for common breastfeeding problems!
- Breastfeeding Problems & Solutions Cracked nipples, low milk supply, sore nipples, engorgement, mastitis, leaky breasts, nursing strike, thrush, hyperactive letdown, nipple confusion, nursing on one breast, weaning and much more!
- 38 Complete Chapters - Secrets new moms need to know to avoid common breastfeeding problems including benefits, diet, tips, myths, how to guides, positions, problems, creating your nursing area and lots of other great advice!
- Low Milk Supply
- Cracked Nipples
- Sore Nipples
- Leaky Breasts
- Nursing Strike
- Hyperactive Letdown
- Nursing On One Breast
- Nipple Confusion
... & Much More!
Find instant relief and lasting cures for common breastfeeding pain and problems:
- Sore nipples – Many causes along with the natural remedies for relief… Key to getting rid of nipple pain is prevention. First step is to practice good positioning and latching.
- Nursing primarily on one breast – How to teach your baby feeding patterns: When breast feeding there are a lot of conditions and problems that could
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
30 Parenting ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $219.25)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc