Title: Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare
Author: Kayla Fay
The purpose of homework is supposed to be threefold:
- To develop study habits.
- To review material covered in class.
- To enrich the curriculum.
Unfortunately, for many families, no matter its purpose, homework is a torturous affair, often leaving children and parents frustrated and angry. In the frantic effort to turn in assignments, little studying is done, and almost no learning is accomplished. The child only learns to hate school. And worse, homework becomes a major source of conflict in the family.
Waking Up From the Homework Nightmare is an online booklet that will teach you how to change your homework time so it will be what it is designed to be. With the information packed into this report, you'll learn
- Unique methods for making up sentences.
- Easy techniques for learning spelling words.
- Tips on how to do word problems.
- Ways to minimize 'cramming' the night before tests.
- Hints on making math less overwhelming.
- Strategies to cut your homework time in half!
- Methods that will work with your child in elementary school, middle school, high school and even college!
- How to teach your child to study so he or she will really learn.
Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare will take you through one actual night of homework, showing you step by step how to take the stress and headache out of the ordeal:
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Guide to Flat Head Syndrome in Babies
Author: Sarah Davidson
Take Action Now to Keep Your Baby from Having a Deformed Head!
This now happens to nearly half of all babies who sleep on their backs
Is your infant at high risk for Flat Head Syndrome?
- YES if your baby spends time each day in bouncers, rockers, swings, or carseats
- YES if your baby sleeps on his or her back
- YES if your baby usually turns their head to one side, especially while sleeping (also known as torticollis)
Children with head flattening are at high risk for:
- orthodontic and TMJ problems
- learning and developmental delays
- psychological issues
Here are just some of the things you will learn in this ebook:
- What the latest research says about Flat Head Syndrome
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – how to lower your baby’s risk
- Techniques to prevent developmental delays in your baby
- Strategies to make your baby love tummy time!
- Tummy Time, how to do it, and why it’s so important
- 4 repositioning techniques to prevent pressure on the baby’s soft head, with examples
- What is torticollis, how can you tell if your baby might have it, and how is it treated?
- What are the different types of Flat Head Syndrome and how you can recognize them
- How to know if your baby needs a helmet
- How to choose a helmet manufacturer
- What different
Title: A Parent's Guide for REVERSING AUTISM
Author: Donna Blackmore
This book is the culmination of 10 years of research, experimentation and life experience as the mother of a previously autistic child.
Whilst best results are usually seen in children under the age of five, the 7 step plan can be applied to any autistic person of any age.
Not all parents can afford, or have access to early intervention centers or alternative health practitioners who have expertise in treating autistic children. I hope this book will provide a clear path to follow for those parents struggling and trying to do it all on their own.
Don't battle for years with autism, stumbling from one therapy to another with no real direction or with any clue as to what works or not. My plan works and my son is wonderful proof of that, so don't waste any more time.
This book has An Easy To Follow 7-STEP PLAN
(Having the guidance of a suitable health practitioner would be great, however it is not necessary for success).
I have done it so you can too!
It's so important that you begin to heal your child of autism at an early age.
The most significant improvements are made with autistic children under the age of 5.
I NOT ONLY TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, BUT ALSO WHY AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
STEP ONE details the gluten free/casein free diet and why it is so important for recovery to begin. It also explains why, after only 6 weeks,... Click here to read the full description!
Title: EFT For Kids: A Parents Manual
- Comes home from school crying?
- Don't you hate it when your child is upset?
- Or is being bullied at school.
- Or is she very shy?
- Maybe your child is terrified to talk in front of the class?
- Does your child fear going to the dentist? or visiting a hospital?
- Did you know you can teach them a simple tapping technique that will help them conquer all their fears?
Emotional Freedom Technique is a simple tapping sequence using the energy meridians used in Acupuncture. We simply tap lightly on the points, to tap out stress, anxiety or even phobias, and also to tap in a new belief or affirmation.
As a Parent Coach I have worked with thousands of parents and children, and one of the tools I highly recommend is teach your child Tapping (EFT).
Those little fingers have magic in them, they can learn to tap away their fears and anxieties, and you can help them to overcome their challenges.
I've Made It Easy For You!
I've written a manual for parents, with EFT Scripts you can adapt and use with your own kids.
If they are struggling in school or want to do well in a test, having trouble fitting in or making friends - you can help them, simply by adapting the scripts to suit your child's issue. You can even use EFT for phobias or nightmares.
- EFT 4 Kids
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Word Wheel
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonograms with the Family Butterflies Jen ChattertonWord Wheel
Learning phonograms will assist children to understand how sounds can be blended together, segmented and manipulated to form words. Blending sounds together or 'phonics' is a reading strategy to 'sound out' unfamiliar words when reading or to spell words when writing.
Learning phonics early provides the basis for understanding the alphabetic sound principles and lays the foundation successful reading acquisition.
Use a Family Word Wheel to help your child to:
- Understand the relationship between spoken sounds and written letter clusters
- Understand how sounds in words relate to their corresponding written symbols
- Identify individual sounds within words
- Read text accurately
- Decode text quickly
- Understand and interpret what they are reading
- Spell and write accurately and fluently
How to use a Family Word Wheel
Ensure you have fun when using your word wheel. Rotate the circles and see what words you can make. Decide if you have created a real or a nonsense word. Find all the real words and write these into a ‘fun word book’, chart or word folder.
Play with the nonsense words and make silly rhymes with them. Phonics instruction is best taught through play. Making rhymes, poems and other word play activities and playing with sounds and... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Over 300 Sight Word Phrases
Author: Jet Chatterton
Are the books available too difficult for your child to read independently?
When learning to read it’s important to experience immediate success. Creating beginning reading books for your child using sentences with sight words ensures your child will start reading quickly and easily.
This ebook contains sentences for you to use as a base to develop simple beginner readers for your child. When children are learning to read, books should contain approximately 95% of words they are familiar with. These sentences are constructed using only words from the top 100 most commonly used words.
The books we read to our children are different from the books children read when learning reading skills. Books that include words that are familiar to the child will make learning to read easier and children will experience success right from the beginning.
This book contains over 300 phrases that only use words from the 100 most commonly used words. They are basic sight word phrases you can use to create easy to read books for your child.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Self-Esteem Elevation for Children
Author: Dr. Joe Rubino
Become a Certified Self-Esteem Coach for Children and Learn the Life-Impacting Secrets to Champion Kids to Elevate their Self-Esteem & Live their Best Lives…
With this program you will:
- Discover the origins of low self-esteem and how to best support children to overcome early challenges
- Learn the difference between high self-esteem and high ego
- Learn the one thing that will most effectively build belief and self-confidence in children
- Realize the secret to becoming an extraordinary role model for children
- Acquire the antidote to negative self-talk
- Discover the three keys to healing and completing one's painful past
- Develop the tools to impart soaring self-esteem and self-confidence effortlessly
- Uncover the answer to reversing depression and self-pity
- Learn how to support children to discover and develop their gifts
- Be able to support children to live with passion and enthusiasm
- Be taught the daily exercise that allows children to maximize their effectiveness with others
- Discover the secret to forever eliminating upsets from children's lives
- Develop the tools essential to guarantee a happy and fulfilling life
- Learn what to do when you or your child makes a significant mistake
- Learn the art of visioning and how it can transform a child's life
- Be able to teach children the life-changing tool
Ebook Type: Audio Included, Video Included,
Title: 99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Author: Samantha Parsons
Bed Wetting is one of the toughest things to have to deal with and can be very rough on your child’s confidence.
Bed Wetting is not easy to get a grip on for parents or children. Not drinking anything at bedtime and a final visit to the bathroom cannot prevent all instances.
So what exactly is the problem? Is there anything I can do to help my child? Is my child normal?
Well, as a matter of fact YES!. Finally your child can conquer this terrible nightmare, with your help. One informed step at a time with… 99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Inside the ebook you will find helpful information like the examples below…and more:
- Is your behavior affecting your son or daughter’s bed wetting. Could you actually be making it worse?
- The six signals that you MUST be aware of
- How to explain the situation to your child to make him or her feel better immediately.
- Ways to take the stress out of “bed time”.
- When is it necessary to see a doctor?
- Is this a normal situation or does your son or daughter actually have a problem?.
- Ten important signs that more intensive treatment may be necessary.
- Ways to make your child comfortable about letting you know there has been an accident.
- The reasons behind using an earlier bedtime and why that can actually help in stopping bed wetting.
- Avoid escalating the problem by NOT doing
Reviewed by Chris Nishti on 2007-02-09
My Rate 4
Emily and her husband are geniuses!
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Conquering Conflict: An Effective Techniques For Resolving Blended Family Conflict
Author: Emily Bouchard
Turn enemy into ally and bring more peace, harmony and love back into your relationships! Conflict is the single most destructive force in marriage and family relationships today!
Whether you are dealing with marriage conflicts, relationship issues or family stress, once you read through this ebook, "Conquering Conflict", you'll soon have a powerful tool in your hands to dramatically reduce conflict and increase fulfillment in your family.
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
30 Parenting ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $219.25)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc