Title: Defeat Your Infertility
Author: Angelina Koba
I wrote Defeat Your Infertility especially for people like you who are experiencing dif?culty getting pregnant and feel that your infertility problems are pushing you to use Western medical '’solutions’’ such as IVF that you just aren't comfortablewith.
By following my plan for boosting your fertility naturally, it is my hope that you and your partner can experience the same happiness thatJames and I experienced when we were ?nallyable to conceive and everyday since Daniel was born.
In this pioneering 375-page ebook, you 'll discover:
- A revolutionary new way to get to the root of and address all your infertility issues once and for all ... like they never existed in the first place!
- A comprehensive holistic plan that includes exercise, diet, education, supplementation, herbal remedies, recipes and more to remove any obstacles and roadblocks to your pregnancy a healthier, happier and fuller life can be yours.
- An all-inclusive support system that has been used by countless couples to success?xlhi deal with many of the most di?icult fertility problems so you can get pregnant fast.
With my highly-acclaimed ebook, Defeat Your Infertility, you ?nally have the right ’’tools’’ and proper information you need to live holistically, the way you were intended to, so you can trust your own body to give you the child you want.
Title: Alternative Therapies in Pregnancy and Beyond
Your essential guide to 20+ drug free treatments to keep your baby safe during pregnancy
∗ At Last! 1000s of hours of research condensed into an easy to understand book about natural ways to treat common pregnancy ailments…….and more
What you’re about to discover is …
- The little known secrets about natural treatments the big drug companies don’t want you to know
- 7 alternative therapies that you can use NOW to treat health problems in pregnancy
- I’m PREGNANT! Now I want to have a happy, healthy and ‘drug-free’ pregnancy – THIS TELLS YOU HOW!
- A “MUST” for finding the right therapist for you!
- Proven methods to reduce the pain of childbirth… without using harmful drugs
- Secret cures for morning sickness
Here’s a quick preview of the valuable information you’ll have at your fingertips …
- How traditional Chinese medicine is still used today to make you happy and healthy during your pregnancy
- WARNING! Not all natural products are safe during pregnancy – read about what products you SHOULD NOT use whilst pregnant
- What therapies can calm your mind as well as heal your body
- HELP! How can I avoid the risks and costs of unregulated therapists?
- Why your feet are the gateway to abundant good health during pregnancy
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Breastfeeding Made Easy
Breastfeeding Made Easy
- Natural Remedies - Hundreds of natural breastfeeding diet SECRETS and TIPS doctors recommend! Benefits of breastfeeding, how to breastfeed, and natural remedies for common breastfeeding problems!
- Breastfeeding Problems & Solutions Cracked nipples, low milk supply, sore nipples, engorgement, mastitis, leaky breasts, nursing strike, thrush, hyperactive letdown, nipple confusion, nursing on one breast, weaning and much more!
- 38 Complete Chapters - Secrets new moms need to know to avoid common breastfeeding problems including benefits, diet, tips, myths, how to guides, positions, problems, creating your nursing area and lots of other great advice!
- Low Milk Supply
- Cracked Nipples
- Sore Nipples
- Leaky Breasts
- Nursing Strike
- Hyperactive Letdown
- Nursing On One Breast
- Nipple Confusion
... & Much More!
Find instant relief and lasting cures for common breastfeeding pain and problems:
- Sore nipples – Many causes along with the natural remedies for relief… Key to getting rid of nipple pain is prevention. First step is to practice good positioning and latching.
- Nursing primarily on one breast – How to teach your baby feeding patterns: When breast feeding there are a lot of conditions and problems that could
Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
The Young Man's Guide
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: The Young Man's Guide
INTRODUCTION. Mistakes in regard to the disposition and management of the young. 19-26
CHAPTER I.-IMPORTANCE OF AIMING HIGH IN THE FORMATION OF CHARACTER.
Section I. Importance of having a high standard of action.-The young should determine to rise. We may usually become what we desire to be. An anecdote. Studying the lives of eminent and useful men. 27-30
Section II. Motives to action.-A regard to our own happiness. To family and friends. To society. To country. To the will of God. The love of God, the highest motive. 31-38
Section III. Industry.-No person has a right to live without labor. Determine to labor as long as you live. Mistaken method of teaching industry. Labor in the open air. Guide labor schools. 38-43
Section IV. Economy.-False and true; Examples of the false. Time is money. Sixty minutes shown to be an hour. Economical habits. 1. Do every thing at the time. Anecdote. 2. Every thing should have its place. Examples. 43-47
Section V. Indolence.-The indolent only half human. Characteristics of an indolent man. His epitaph. 47-49
Section VI. Early Rising and rest.-He who would rise early, must retire early. Morning air. Advantages of early rising. 1. Things go better through the day. 2. Morning hours more agreeable. 3. Danger of the second nap. 4. Early risers long-lived. 5. One hour's sleep before midnight worth two after. 6. Saving of time and money.
Ebook Type: PDF
Breastfeeding Help offers you a complete and effective technique that will teach you to deeply latch your baby and breastfeed without pain within minutes for a contented baby and an end to sore nipples.
Breastfeed your baby confidently and latch without pain and learn fast effective solutions to common breastfeeding problems. Master a range of baby care techniques including wrapping, bathing and dressing your baby with Breastfeeding Help’s instantly downloadable videos.
All you need to know in expert, easy to follow videos, including:
- In depth latch and breastfeeding demonstrations with a real mother and real baby.
- Breastfeeding techniques to end sore nipples
- Techniques to maximise each feed for a full and contented baby
- Tips to increase your own breastmilk supply
- Expert advice on knowing how much milk is left in each breast
- Information on how your breasts will change during pregnancy
- Baby massage and bath demonstration with a real newborn
- Understanding Mastitis and how to prevent it
- Baby dressing and wrapping techniques with a real newborn
- How to express and store breastmilk
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Art of Fighting Without Fighting - Anti-Bullying
Author: Julio Anta
- Complete Anti-Bullying and confidence building life skills program for kids and adults.
- The key to non-violent anti-bullying peaceful resolution.
- Was developed by anti-bullying expert Julio Anta who has been doing anti-bullying workshops since 1998
“The Art of Fighting without Fighting Anti-Bullying” which we teach in our martial arts school and it is now available for purchase on a DVD set is a program that trains victims of bullying whether they are children, teenagers or adults to survive a bully encounter.
After many years of studying, getting certified and teaching anti-bullying classes in his martial arts, fitness center and doing seminars he developed this program to train victims of bullying whether they are children, teenagers or adults to survive a bully encounter. The goal is to build a persons self esteem and confidence so that they are not a bully magnet.
The progression is verbal defensive, passive physical defense and last physical self defense.
Learn how Anta had to handle bullies as an adult. This program is the key to non-violent anti-bullying peaceful resolution.
This video teaches parents how to successfully handle bullying situations in schools. You will also get to see actual anti-bullying workshops conducted by Julio Anta. Peace Through Strength is our motto, with this method your child will learn how to be a bully repellent and how to handle bully encounters... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Effective Teen Parenting
Take the Struggle and Frustration out of Parenting Your Teenager. Issues like Technology Binging and Responsibility MADE EASY! It’s a Real Game-Changer!
You’re about to discover the secrets to raising happy and healthy young men. This is loaded with strategies and insights that you will not hear anywhere else;
- The one thing you really must do… This is Critical for all Teenage Boys, not just for ‘problem kids’. It’s a real ‘Game Changer’…. PLUS The ‘WILDCARD’ all parents need – I promise you’ll find energy you didn’t know you had!
- What Really Happens Inside Their Heads! The Mystery Revealed!! How to get him to communicate without the headaches, stress and drama
- The smartest way to more peace in your home – I’ve done the hard yards here! This is perfect for busy parents…
- 7 Keys to EFFECTIVE Teen Parenting… Fill up your parenting toolbox with wise strategies! I’ll walk you through critical areas of healthy engagement and shine a light on the answers for you.
- The KEY QUESTION to ask when faced with problematic behaviour. Get really clear on what is realistic to expect at this time… so you know how to pick your battles!
- The 7 costly mistakes parents make with their teenage sons & How To Avoid Them! How to easily turn challenging no-win situations into Gold! The secret messages
Title: Relate To Teens: Self-Esteem & Body Image
Author: Mary Bowman
Is Your Teenage Daughter Experiencing Self-Esteem And Body Image Issues?
Finally We Have The Solution To Help You Parent Her Through Her Self-Esteem Issues And To Improve Her Confidence!
The ultimate solution to help you parent your teen daughter through self-esteem issues and to improve her confidence!
Teen girls struggle to maintain a positive self image in an image-focused society. This problem is growing more and more as teens are bombarded with media that portrays too-thin models and celebrities, with a constant message that all women need to look this way to be attractive and desirable.
As a parent, you see your daughter fight to be happy with herself and you want to be able help her.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try you can’t seem to make a difference, though. It can be hard to know exactly what to say and when to say it to have a positive impact. These are just a few of the many questions you may have…
- How can I help my teen see herself the way God sees her?
- Why does my teen seem to struggle so much even though I love her and tell her that she is beautiful?
- What pressure does today’s mainstream media put on my teen that I didn’t experience when I was a teen?
After years of experience, research and talking to many teens and parents, we found the best ways to help build a teen girl’s self-esteem and body image by truly relating to her.... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Teach Your Children Well
Author: Ron Rhodes
Bursting with ideas, this e-book — over 200 pages in length — will quickly help you create an exciting time of sharing God's love and provision with your child. The e-book is designed by Dr. Ron Rhodes, a leading and well-known Christian leader.
The down-to-earth illustrations included in the e-book will give you a solid base for helping your child understand a variety of important issues — including our sinful nature, the Gospel message, salvation, humility, honesty, kindness, generosity, angels, handling peers, handling failure, handling emotions, and even such things as humanism, evolution, money, and God's instructions on sex.
- Teach your child how to think "Christianly."
- Build a Christian worldview in your child.
- Help your child learn Christian virtues at an early age.
- Learn to use tried and tested teaching methods — using word pictures — to help your child clearly understand Christian teachings.
- Teach your child how to discern what is true spiritually, and what is not true.
- Protect your child from false and damaging religious beliefs (like cults, humanism, and evolution).
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
30 Parenting ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $219.25)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc