Title: Successful to Healthy Baby Sleep
Dear Not-Sleeper, do you also have to answer one of the following questions with yes?
- Does your baby only fall asleep when you give him the breast or the bottle?
- Do you have the feeling that your baby is tortured because of its sleeping problems and he often cannot stop crying?
- Are you exhausted and tired that all of your acquaintances and relatives are giving you clever advices, although your baby has his own character?
- Are you fed up that your baby does not even fall asleep after an hour?
- Do you have to get up at night several times because your baby cannot sleep through the night and you are having a hard time to calm him down?
- Would it be a dream for you, that your baby fell asleep on his own and not only in your arms?
- Does your own lack of sleep already affect your environment negatively? Are you recognizing that your nerves are quite frayed?
- Are you annoyed as well, that the “Crying it out”-method is trivialised by many and you are searching for a healthy alternative?
- Are you unsure if your baby can already sleep through the night without getting something to eat at night?
Did you have to answer one or even more questions with yes?
I am completely honest, if someone had asked me these questions when my son was only a few months old, I would have answered every questions with yes.
I am offering you a guidebook that shows you... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Alternative Therapies in Pregnancy and Beyond
Your essential guide to 20+ drug free treatments to keep your baby safe during pregnancy
∗ At Last! 1000s of hours of research condensed into an easy to understand book about natural ways to treat common pregnancy ailments…….and more
What you’re about to discover is …
- The little known secrets about natural treatments the big drug companies don’t want you to know
- 7 alternative therapies that you can use NOW to treat health problems in pregnancy
- I’m PREGNANT! Now I want to have a happy, healthy and ‘drug-free’ pregnancy – THIS TELLS YOU HOW!
- A “MUST” for finding the right therapist for you!
- Proven methods to reduce the pain of childbirth… without using harmful drugs
- Secret cures for morning sickness
Here’s a quick preview of the valuable information you’ll have at your fingertips …
- How traditional Chinese medicine is still used today to make you happy and healthy during your pregnancy
- WARNING! Not all natural products are safe during pregnancy – read about what products you SHOULD NOT use whilst pregnant
- What therapies can calm your mind as well as heal your body
- HELP! How can I avoid the risks and costs of unregulated therapists?
- Why your feet are the gateway to abundant good health during pregnancy
Ebook Type: PDF
The Young Man's Guide
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: The Young Man's Guide
INTRODUCTION. Mistakes in regard to the disposition and management of the young. 19-26
CHAPTER I.-IMPORTANCE OF AIMING HIGH IN THE FORMATION OF CHARACTER.
Section I. Importance of having a high standard of action.-The young should determine to rise. We may usually become what we desire to be. An anecdote. Studying the lives of eminent and useful men. 27-30
Section II. Motives to action.-A regard to our own happiness. To family and friends. To society. To country. To the will of God. The love of God, the highest motive. 31-38
Section III. Industry.-No person has a right to live without labor. Determine to labor as long as you live. Mistaken method of teaching industry. Labor in the open air. Guide labor schools. 38-43
Section IV. Economy.-False and true; Examples of the false. Time is money. Sixty minutes shown to be an hour. Economical habits. 1. Do every thing at the time. Anecdote. 2. Every thing should have its place. Examples. 43-47
Section V. Indolence.-The indolent only half human. Characteristics of an indolent man. His epitaph. 47-49
Section VI. Early Rising and rest.-He who would rise early, must retire early. Morning air. Advantages of early rising. 1. Things go better through the day. 2. Morning hours more agreeable. 3. Danger of the second nap. 4. Early risers long-lived. 5. One hour's sleep before midnight worth two after. 6. Saving of time and money.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Breastfeeding Made Easy
Breastfeeding Made Easy
- Natural Remedies - Hundreds of natural breastfeeding diet SECRETS and TIPS doctors recommend! Benefits of breastfeeding, how to breastfeed, and natural remedies for common breastfeeding problems!
- Breastfeeding Problems & Solutions Cracked nipples, low milk supply, sore nipples, engorgement, mastitis, leaky breasts, nursing strike, thrush, hyperactive letdown, nipple confusion, nursing on one breast, weaning and much more!
- 38 Complete Chapters - Secrets new moms need to know to avoid common breastfeeding problems including benefits, diet, tips, myths, how to guides, positions, problems, creating your nursing area and lots of other great advice!
- Low Milk Supply
- Cracked Nipples
- Sore Nipples
- Leaky Breasts
- Nursing Strike
- Hyperactive Letdown
- Nursing On One Breast
- Nipple Confusion
... & Much More!
Find instant relief and lasting cures for common breastfeeding pain and problems:
- Sore nipples – Many causes along with the natural remedies for relief… Key to getting rid of nipple pain is prevention. First step is to practice good positioning and latching.
- Nursing primarily on one breast – How to teach your baby feeding patterns: When breast feeding there are a lot of conditions and problems that could
Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
Breastfeeding Help offers you a complete and effective technique that will teach you to deeply latch your baby and breastfeed without pain within minutes for a contented baby and an end to sore nipples.
Breastfeed your baby confidently and latch without pain and learn fast effective solutions to common breastfeeding problems. Master a range of baby care techniques including wrapping, bathing and dressing your baby with Breastfeeding Help’s instantly downloadable videos.
All you need to know in expert, easy to follow videos, including:
- In depth latch and breastfeeding demonstrations with a real mother and real baby.
- Breastfeeding techniques to end sore nipples
- Techniques to maximise each feed for a full and contented baby
- Tips to increase your own breastmilk supply
- Expert advice on knowing how much milk is left in each breast
- Information on how your breasts will change during pregnancy
- Baby massage and bath demonstration with a real newborn
- Understanding Mastitis and how to prevent it
- Baby dressing and wrapping techniques with a real newborn
- How to express and store breastmilk
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Art of Fighting Without Fighting - Anti-Bullying
Author: Julio Anta
- Complete Anti-Bullying and confidence building life skills program for kids and adults.
- The key to non-violent anti-bullying peaceful resolution.
- Was developed by anti-bullying expert Julio Anta who has been doing anti-bullying workshops since 1998
“The Art of Fighting without Fighting Anti-Bullying” which we teach in our martial arts school and it is now available for purchase on a DVD set is a program that trains victims of bullying whether they are children, teenagers or adults to survive a bully encounter.
After many years of studying, getting certified and teaching anti-bullying classes in his martial arts, fitness center and doing seminars he developed this program to train victims of bullying whether they are children, teenagers or adults to survive a bully encounter. The goal is to build a persons self esteem and confidence so that they are not a bully magnet.
The progression is verbal defensive, passive physical defense and last physical self defense.
Learn how Anta had to handle bullies as an adult. This program is the key to non-violent anti-bullying peaceful resolution.
This video teaches parents how to successfully handle bullying situations in schools. You will also get to see actual anti-bullying workshops conducted by Julio Anta. Peace Through Strength is our motto, with this method your child will learn how to be a bully repellent and how to handle bully encounters... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Effective Teen Parenting
Take the Struggle and Frustration out of Parenting Your Teenager. Issues like Technology Binging and Responsibility MADE EASY! It’s a Real Game-Changer!
You’re about to discover the secrets to raising happy and healthy young men. This is loaded with strategies and insights that you will not hear anywhere else;
- The one thing you really must do… This is Critical for all Teenage Boys, not just for ‘problem kids’. It’s a real ‘Game Changer’…. PLUS The ‘WILDCARD’ all parents need – I promise you’ll find energy you didn’t know you had!
- What Really Happens Inside Their Heads! The Mystery Revealed!! How to get him to communicate without the headaches, stress and drama
- The smartest way to more peace in your home – I’ve done the hard yards here! This is perfect for busy parents…
- 7 Keys to EFFECTIVE Teen Parenting… Fill up your parenting toolbox with wise strategies! I’ll walk you through critical areas of healthy engagement and shine a light on the answers for you.
- The KEY QUESTION to ask when faced with problematic behaviour. Get really clear on what is realistic to expect at this time… so you know how to pick your battles!
- The 7 costly mistakes parents make with their teenage sons & How To Avoid Them! How to easily turn challenging no-win situations into Gold! The secret messages
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Self-Esteem Elevation for Children
Author: Dr. Joe Rubino
Become a Certified Self-Esteem Coach for Children and Learn the Life-Impacting Secrets to Champion Kids to Elevate their Self-Esteem & Live their Best Lives…
With this program you will:
- Discover the origins of low self-esteem and how to best support children to overcome early challenges
- Learn the difference between high self-esteem and high ego
- Learn the one thing that will most effectively build belief and self-confidence in children
- Realize the secret to becoming an extraordinary role model for children
- Acquire the antidote to negative self-talk
- Discover the three keys to healing and completing one's painful past
- Develop the tools to impart soaring self-esteem and self-confidence effortlessly
- Uncover the answer to reversing depression and self-pity
- Learn how to support children to discover and develop their gifts
- Be able to support children to live with passion and enthusiasm
- Be taught the daily exercise that allows children to maximize their effectiveness with others
- Discover the secret to forever eliminating upsets from children's lives
- Develop the tools essential to guarantee a happy and fulfilling life
- Learn what to do when you or your child makes a significant mistake
- Learn the art of visioning and how it can transform a child's life
- Be able to teach children the life-changing tool
Ebook Type: Audio Included, Video Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
30 Parenting ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $219.25)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc