THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR GOING PAPERLESS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART ONE - THEORY AND INCENTIVES
- ICT IS CHANGING OUR WORLD TOWARDS PAPERLESS
- THE EVOLUTION OF ICT: PAPYRUS TO ELECTRONIC MEDIA
- IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE AND WORK - WITH ICT
- KEYS TO FREEDOM
- WHY PAPERLESS IS BETTER
- ADDRESSING CRITICS OF THE PAPERLESS OFFICE
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH WITH PAPERLESS JOY
- ICT IN PERSONAL LIFE
- ICT AND RELATIONSHIPS: PROCEED WITH CAUTION
- FIRST COMMITMENT, THEN FREEDOM
- PAPERLESS EDUCATION
- PAPERLESS TELECOMMUTING & VIRTUAL,DISPERSED TEAMS
- PAPERLESS PROS AND CONS FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES
- GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT AND HEALTH THROUGH PAPERLESS ICT
- BECOME A DIGITAL LIFE ARTIST
PART TWO - PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION INTRODUCTION TO PART TWO
- ADOPT & SUSTAIN PAPERLESS PRACTICES
- PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR GOING PAPERLESS
- HOW TO STAY COMMITTED WHILE ENJOYING PAPERLESS FREEDOM
- SPREAD THE PAPERLESS WORK PHILOSOPHY
- STAY TUNED TO THE FUTURE
- Would reducing the clutter in your life be a good thing?
- Are you tired of lengthy commutes?
- Would you enjoy getting your work done from some other location?
- Is working less while becoming more efficient a good thing?
- Would you like to become more environment friendly?
- Would you like to reduce your costs?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, then Paperless Joy is a ebook for you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
George Dimopoulos has become known as the Paperless Professor since his office is virtually 100% free of paper. He uses Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to perform traditional paper-based work practices electronically. He shares his over ten years experience with how to transition to, and use paperless practices to become more productive and flexible. The paperless office has also been highlighted by Johns Hopkins University.