"New Breakthrough System In Personal Puppy Training Has Got Owners Of Even The Most Stubborn Puppies Raving!"
Puppies can be stubborn. Even the sweetest owners can get stressed and frustrated with poor training results ... but before you send that strong-willed pup back to the pound, please read every word on this page ...
Here's a list of just some of the secrets you'll uncover in this ebook:
- How to puppy-proof your home so you don't come home to a ransacked house with chewed electrical wires, capsized garbage containers and de-feathered pillows!
- One of the biggest myths about rewards-training and how you could avoid being sucked in by this misinformation. You may be making this same common mistake right now.
- How to train your puppy to walk on a loose leash. Your dogs will walk beside you rather than pull you along or sit and refuse to move until you pull him. Avoid the tug-of-wars when you take him for a walk.
- 5 tips for choosing the perfect chew toy for your puppy and what you should know about why dogs chew.
- Why it's never a good idea to bring your puppy inside soon after he just went to the bathroom outside. If you've done this often enough you'll know what I'm talking about here and the expected results!
- The four most common reasons why dogs bark and how to get rid of inappropriate barking without using painful punishment that could hurt your puppy in the long run.
- Why training your puppy to eliminate on newspaper or the paper sold by your pet shop could spell more trouble than solution. This may be an emergency measure but there's more to the story.
- What you should know about different breeds before you fall in love with those big brown eyes. Each breed group has different behavior patterns that may not fit what you're looking for in a dog.
- How to tell the difference between aggressive behavior and normal puppy playful nipping and mouthing. You can easily confuse the two and apply unwarranted responses.
- How to train your puppy to do simple tricks (basic obedience) such as sit, lie down, wave his paw, rollover and stand at your command. Now both of you can show off for your friends and steal the show every time.
- 6 tips for helping your puppy overcome attention-seeking barking. Your puppy may bark continually even during the night to get your attention. You'll know how to silence him so you can enjoy a good night's rest.
- The rule of thumb that tells when and how to leave your puppy in an unattended car. It's more than common sense and you want be armed with this information before you make a critical mistake.
- Just what to look for in a doggie day care and dog walker. You don't want to give over your precious pup just to any facility or person who'll undo what you're trying to accomplish--a well-mannered dog.
- Five ways of rewarding your puppy for good behavior without giving her something to eat. You'll be surprised how easy it is to treat your pup without making him obese.