PREGNANCY from A to Z Ebook
PREGNANCY from A to Z
Category: Health, Women
eBook Title: PREGNANCY from A to Z
Author: Irina Webster
"Everything You Need to Know About Having A Baby"
"Pregnancy From A to Z" not only discusses the entire aspects of pregnancy, it also sheds light on what you should do before becoming pregnant to insure a healthy and happy child.
As you can see in the following list "Pregnancy From A to Z" covers it all:
- Evaluation of newborn - Apgar score- what does it mean?
- Symptoms of early pregnancy
- Sex during pregnancy
- What happens to your body as pregnancy progresses
- Development of pregnancy: what happens to your baby inside the womb on different pregnancy stages
- Two to tango: father's role during pregnancy
- Effect of smoking, alcohol and illegal drugs on fetus
- What to avoid during pregnancy
- Anesthetics used for childbirth
- Risk factors for baby, abnormalities; when some investigations need to be done (like US and/or amniocentesis)
- Birth choices. Water birth
- Diet during pregnancy
- What is ectopic pregnancy (risk, future chances for normal pregnancy)?
- Calculation of delivery date
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
- Childbirth explanation - normal labor, Caesarean section
- Which medication to use
- The use of anti-D in pregnancy
- Bleeding during early and late pregnancy
- Morning sickness: what can be done to help
- Group Streptococcus (GBS) in pregnancy
Buy this ebook here.
|Rating: (4.5 after 2 votes)|
Reader Reviews for "PREGNANCY from A to Z"
Reviewed by on 2008-09-09
My Rate 5
It contains all the detials regarding Women pregnancy
Reviewed by on 2007-03-03
My Rate 4
Fantasic e book I got a lot out of it and it helped me understand my pregnancy. It helped me all the way to the birth of my beautiful little baby girl
Reviews: "PREGNANCY from A to Z" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.