Who Doesn't Need This Book?
If you don't have any radio competitors - and know that you'll never have any competition - then I can't honestly say that you need this ebook.
So if you've got a guaranteed, exclusive monopoly on your radio market - no competition allowed - you don't "need" this ebook.
Just You And Randy Michaels....
Randy will personally walk you through the building blocks you need to create a winning radio station:
- Your Station's Unique Selling Proposition
- Your Station's Character
- Your Quarterly Marketing Plan
- When You're The Little Guy
- What To Do When You're Outgunned
- What Is Marketing? (Very few radio people can correctly answer that question.)
- The Price/Value Curve
- The Four Positions of War
- The Five Elements of Product Adoption
- The Delivery System
- Seizing A Position
- Satisfying Your Two Sets of Customers
- Radio: A Zero-Sum Game
- Radio: A More Difficult Business Than It Used To Be
- Principles of Offense
- Principles of Flanking
- Principles of Defense
- Playing (or Not Playing) The Cost Per Point Game
- How (And Why) To Think Like An Owner
- Hot Medium vs. Cold Medium
- Guerrilla Principles
- Fun & Games: The Secret
- Consumer-Focused Marketing
- Confusion Benefits The Leader
- Art, Science and Research