"It's True! You Don't Have To Live In Fear of Spiders Ever Again... The Fear of Spiders Is One of The Top Phobias People Suffer From In America Today"
Don't Be Crippled By Your Own Fear - Learn The Most Effective Ways To Cope And Overcome Arachnophobia - Inside This Exclusive Book!
Inside this ebook, you will find:
- FOUR amazingly effective relaxation techniques
- TEN ways to combat panic attacks that might accompany seeing a spider
- SIX proven methods to help you combat your fear of spiders
You could search for hours to find everything that we've put into this ebook. But you don't have to. We've done the work for you. Now all you have to do is use them. History shows that these
Science says that phobias often originate in childhood and can persist throughout adulthood. The feelings that accompany being faced with the cause of your phobia can cause debilitating fear and panic. There are many, many ways that you can choose to face that panic, but the important part is that you DO face it!
This ebook contains a wealth of information that can lead you on your way:
- How can you overcome your fears?
- What exactly is a phobia?
- What causes a phobia?
- What happens when a person has a panic attack associated with a phobia?
Plus, we've included tons of information about spiders in general. Don't worry, there's no pictures! Just information.
Did you know:
- Many cultures believe that the spider is a sign of impending good luck? Statistics prove, you are more likely to die from a champagne cork than from a spider bite?
- Spiders can be very useful in your garden because they eat harmful pests that can threaten your flowers and vegetables?
- Spider webs are made from silk that the spider produces from proteins it ingests?
- Most spider venom isn't harmful to people only to their food sources? The tarantula, while intimidating, is not poisonous?
There is so much we can learn from spiders. They are beneficial to the environment and an important part of the life cycle in the animal world! But for the person with arachnophobia, it's hard for them to see the good in these creatures.