Those nagging doubts that rear their head every time you begin a sexual encounter can lead to psychological impotence if left unchecked.
It's Time to Do Something About it.
- Satisfy the woman you’re with
- Build and restore your sexual confidence
- Discover new sexual techniques
- Confidently achieve an erection whenever
- Gain control over the doubts that plague you during sex
- Overcome performance anxiety privately
- Eliminate feelings of shame and embarrassment
How Do I Know If I have Psychological Impotence?
Psychological impotence is not a physical problem. The flood of thoughts, feelings and emotions you experience during sex cause it.
Are you bombarded by any of these thoughts during sex?
- What if I can’t make her climax?
- What if she thinks my penis is too small?
- What if I cum too fast?
- What if I can't get it up?
Psychological Impotence is a common performance-anxiety disorder caused by worry and stress. The stress of the moment, your past experiences, maybe even your beliefs, take your penis hostage and completely shatter your confidence and your ability to perform.
Don’t panic, performance anxiety is extremely common. First of all, it can happen to any man at any time. It’s no fun. Most men feel embarrassed and confused when impotence happens. Well, here’s the good news, it really isn’t as bad as it sounds.