Eczema doesn’t just impact your skin; it takes a hard toll on your psyche too. The fear of what others will think of your condition can be just as agonizing as the incessant itching and pain.
- Do you instinctively pull away when someone reaches out to touch you?
- Do you miss out on life because of the way your skin looks?
Hiding from the world isn’t the answer. In fact, sadness and anxiety have been repeatedly proven to impact your immune system and will worsen eczema.
While anxiety may be a deeply rooted part of your personality, Overcoming Eczema Anxiety gives you the tools to conquer your fears. For example, I am going to teach you how to realize these goals:
- Retrain your mind to enjoy the sensation of being touched.
- Accept anxiety and anger as a normal part of the healing cycle and rationalize your worries.
- Regain control over moments of extreme anxiety with “survival” tools and manage everyday worries through daily mental exercises.
- Empower yourself with tools to help you master those moments in front of a critical public eye.
- Stop social regret and the guilt of missing out on life by learning to make better choices about when to stay home and when to go out.
- Identify the true sources of relief in your life and the secret sources of anxiety.
- Find the right outlet for relief and understand which types of support will give you the best advantage
Bonus to the "Eczema Free"