Category: Parenting, Psychology, Relationships
eBook Title: Overcoming Attention Deficit Disorder
How to Conquer Attention Deficit Disorder!
"What's in it for me?"
You might wonder...
Inside this research collection, you will:
- SAVE money, time, aggravation, stress, hair from being pulled out, and much more...by PRINTING out and using our, "How to Set Up and Use Organizer & Filing Systems," step-by-step action plan. Fill your notebook with your own planner sheets downloaded from our resource section and use them NOW! No more waiting for a better day. It's here and it's time to get organized.
- Visit our resource section for additional targeted short-term, long-term or supplemental help and information. Find videos, articles, conferences, professionals, teleclasses and more to help you and your loved ones learn more and get the ADD / ADHD information you need.
- Read overviews about many successful treatment strategies along with detailed information about how to pinpoint specific options available in YOUR area (i.e. where YOU live). No more waiting to find out who can help or where to go.
- PRINT and CARRY a copy of our Coping Tips along in your car, gym bag, school locker, desk or anywhere ...so you can get help in a hurry! Be your own best friend and be pro-active.
- Learn about ADD / ADHD in Laymen's Terms and find out more about the Keys to Success in dealing with the disorder. "Cut to the chase" reading. No wasting your time, your money, your patience.
- Arm yourself with knowledge about the causes and symptoms of ADD / ADHD, in children and in adults. And find out where to go for testing and a diagnosis. Take action now to get started on the Success Path instead of plodding along on the Ignorance Trail.
- Uncover specific ways to help children (yours or someone else's) who have been diagnosed with ADD / ADHD. Use our handy resources, network, learn more ways and get more help. Tailor strategies that work for BOTH you and the child.
- PRINT out our basic questions to ask when you are trying to learn more about ADD / ADHD so that you can keep a journal of handy information for follow up reference and quick help along the way.
Buy this ebook here.