“Do You Always Feel Tired or Sleepy During the Day?“
Stop fatigue from ruining your work or school performance. Learn how to combat daytime fatigue using simple, easy-to-follow methods.
If you’ve uttered the words “I’m too tired to…” in the past year or so, you are not alone. Some 50 million Americans see the doctor each year complaining of general fatigue. As a matter of fact, fatigue is the most-common complaint after colds and flu!
How does this one standout? Well, this guide:
- Is a 57-page ebook that tackles all the basic information that you need to know about daytime fatigue.
- Explains the link between daytime fatigue and sleep apnea.
- Includes a short part about napping and what studies say about its effectiveness combating fatigue.
- And for the busy fellows who couldn’t afford to sleep for 8 hours every night: Learn how to sleep LESS, yet still feel GREAT the next day.
- Lists some of the effective food and drugs that fights fatigue.
- Gives some practical, natural tips and tricks that you can do at the comfort of your own home. Or even at work.
- Discusses if stimulants REALLY help you ward off daytime fatigue.
- Provides you with exercises that won’t just fight your daytime fatigue, but also makes your body leaner and stronger— complete with photos to guide you.
- Points outs the various causes of daytime fatigue and provides clear, concise explanation on each.