- Exam in your first attempt?
- Are you still struggling to know how to prepare and pass PMP
- Are you clear of all the myths that surrounds the PMP Certification?
- Do you have your study plan in place?
- How many weeks or months will it take for you to pass the exam?
- Do you know how to choose an institute for 35 contact hours?
- Do you know why some call themselves “A Super Successful PMP”?
- Have you gone through some of the lessons learned?
Discover the secret of passing the PMP(c) Exam in your first attempt!
This book has been written with the view of helping you study for your PMP exam and passing it. The main aim of this book is to make sure that you find it easy to get through the exam with ease by planning well for your time, and doing the right things that will set you in the right direction within as short a time, and without stressing yourself too much.
It consists of topics that will help you Outwit (aka Outsmart) the PMP Exam. The guide is divided into two parts. i.e. 1) PMP Certification and 2) PMP Exam
It is a guide:
- with unique contents to help PMP Aspirants pass the PMP Exam with ease and in short time
- that tells you why PMP Certification is important for individual success and prosperity
- that inspires you, walks you through the PMI process and remains with you until you won’t achieve the PMP Certification
- that shows how to pass PMP Exam in 2 months
- that assists you in finding the right institute for 35 contact hours
- that shows what will make you “A Super Successful PMP Certified”
- with a cheat sheet, that’s the only thing you need to read on the day of exam
- that will clarify 10 most critical myths of the PMP exam
- that challenges you to do those things and you are destined to fail in the PMP Exam
- that will show you 20 dirty tricks during the exam, even PM Authority won’t authorize it
- that handles you key to how to complete your exam in 2 ½ hours
- that lists down 50 sure shot type of questions in the exam
- that educates you with the magic formula to solve multi-choice questions, an 8 step approach
- that helps you analyze your strong points to maximize on them, weaknesses so you can find ways of dealing with them, opportunities you can take advantage of, and threats that you should be wary of, and ready to tackle in the event that you are caught unaware during the PMP exam
and many more