Why this eBook?
Why be Organized?
Who Can Do This?
Where to Start?
- How to Influence Your Motivation, Discipline and Procrastination
- An Organizational Metaphor for You
- Turning Words into Actions
- There's No Time Like the Present
Goals and Strategies
Why setting Goals can be Daunting
- Goal-setting Tips to Use any Time, any Place
- Being Realistic to Avoid Disappointment
- How to Approach Setting Goals and Strategies
- A recap of what we've learned
Remember the Main Objective: Yourself
A Record Keeping System
- List-making that Makes Sense
Organizing the Areas of Your Life
Get the Family Onboard
Establishing the Home Routine
You're about to Discover Your Space Limitations
- What About the One-of-a-kind Oddities?
- Remember to Mind Your Maintenance
- Taking Home Organization to the Next Level
- The Destination Usually Reveals Itself
Take Advantage of those Little Moments
Tricks and Tools
- A Word on Sentimental Value
Putting Spring Cleaning in its Place
The Classic Closet Conundrum
Health and Fitness
- Disorganization and Job Satisifaction
- Approach your Boss
Getting it Done
- Get it Done the First Time
- Utilize your Downtime
- Don't be Afraid to Ask for Help
- Give yourself a break
Customize Your Approach
The 'Just for Me' Section
- The Holidays: Friend or Foe?
Overcome the Guilt Factor
Help Elderly Relatives De-clutter their Lives