Now You Can Learn How To Develop A Foolproof Organic Gardening Plan...
...working out size, shape, location and combination of vegetables and herbs -- and how to put that plan into action in THE FOOD4LIFE ORGANIC GARDENING GUIDE volume on Garden Planning.
Here Is A Glimpse Of What You Will See In THE FOOD4LIFE ORGANIC GARDENING GUIDE:
- Set up a garden that only requires 1 day of light easy effort per month
- Set up a garden that produces 6 times more than a traditional vegetable garden
- Grow food that you can harvest every single day of the year, no matter where you live... Even if it's a cold winter or a scorching summer
- Set up a garden that defends itself naturally against pests
- Set up a garden that NEVER needs digging, weeding or pest control
- Set up a garden that has virtually NO WEEDS
- Grow food in any soil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- Grow vegetables and fruit ORGANICALLY
- Collect your own SEEDS and plant them naturally
- Save up to $4500 each year on food
- Be 300 to 400% efficient for your own food supply... So you can really profit by selling the huge surplus
- Grow the tastiest, fattest vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers and so on...
- Produce food in the top most environmentally and ecologically friendly way
- Fertilize your garden for free using waste from your household
- Create a garden that regenerates all by itself, year after year... Without back-breaking digging
- Reduce the risk of ALL heart disease, high-blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, stroke and even osteoporosis.
- Relax while being in your very own natural eco-system and enjoy the fresh smell of an organic garden
- It will show you four ways to dig holes for planting bulbs and seeds.
- You will discover how easy it is to make your own soil analysis.
- You will discover when and how to pot a plant -- the type of pot to use, drainage, improving the soil, easy potting techniques.
- You will see that there are two superior ways to water annuals and find out why early morning is the best time of day for watering them.
- You will learn how to plant, prune, graft and train fruit trees.
- It will show you how to convert your leaves and other organic debris into clean, odorless, rich fertilizer with less effort and cost than it takes to stuff them into plastic bags for trash collection.
- You will discover a technique called "disbudding" that will permit you to produce giant-sized watermelons.