You Can Take Better Baby Pictures in 30 DAYS
Does this sound familiar...
- But most new parents don't know how to take really good baby pictures
- Parents want to take the best possible pictures of their babies
- Parents cannot afford to hire a full-time professional baby photographer for 18 months
- Because new parents don't see any other option, over 93% rely on their own photographic expertise, and do the best they can
- Department store photo studios provide expertise at affordable prices, although only 28% of parents believe the resulting pictures are the best possible
But there is a better way...
Our 86 page eBook is packed with over 475 photos, poses, do's and don'ts, tips and checklists. Here are just a few of the questions answered in our eBook:
- WHAT should I do to obtain the best lighting?
- IF it's possible to pose my baby, how do I do it?
- WHAT are the best situations in which to take baby pictures?
- WHAT are the correct camera settings to use?
- WHY should I avoid using a flash?
- HOW do I make my baby's pictures sharper?
Here are just a few of the nuggets, that you will learn
- Never be at a loss for how to pose your baby. Refer to hundreds of sample poses to create pictures of your baby that stand out from the crowd
- Say goodbye to embarrassing baby pictures by using more than 475 tips, techniques, ideas, and posing secrets that are simple to understand and apply
- Use Cropping Secrets to turn one average looking photo into three above-average pictures
- Create captivating baby pictures of just their hand, foot, or fingers
- Capture outstanding pictures throughout the first 18 months after realizing how the baby's age determines what can and can't be done
- Discover how to preserve priceless memories using inexpensive cameras
- Determine how to use props in creating family treasures
- Identify which every-day moments make the best photo opportunities