Who Will Profit From This Book?
- Radio salespeople who want to make sure their clients get results
- Radio sales managers who want to make sure that every staff member involved in selling or creating radio advertising truly understands what it is, how it works, and how to make sure the client is getting the kinds of results that deliver re-orders (and more profit) for the radio station.
- Radio commercial producers
- Radio commercial copywriters
- Radio advertisers
If you're looking for a cheerleader who proclaims that "all radio advertising is good, and all other advertising is bad," don't buy this ebook!
- That includes 90% of all radio advertising.
- Radio advertising works. When you know how to do it.
- Most radio stations struggle along in complete ignorance, selling commercials that don't work to advertisers who don't know any better, which leads to:
- 90% of all advertising is a waste of money, due to the incompetence of whoever is responsible for its creation.
- ...which leads to radio stations continually needing to replace unhappy clients with new clients.
- "I tried radio, and it didn't work!"
- You don't have to be "creative" to write effective commercials. You just need to know how to sell.
- You already know how to sell. Even if you're not a "salesperson."
- When your radio station consistently produces profitable results for its advertisers, you never have to play the "cost per point," "cost per thousand," or "throw in a bunch of bonus spots & promotions" game.
- When your radio station consistently produces profitable results for its advertisers, you don't continually have to search for new business to replace dissatisfied clients.