You can't breathe, your thoughts are racing, and you might even feel like you're having a heart attack. You've tried medication, but it's not working like it used to--or it never worked at all. You can't stand the anxiety and panic any more, and you want a solution that works.
How Exactly Does This Work--And Why Does It Work?
You may be the curious or intellectual type, who wants to know how it works, or why it works. Okay, I'll tell you. First we'll look at how your anxiety got started:
- You moved on. You put it out of your mind, and you might even think it no longer affects you.
- Something happened in your past that was shocking, painful, or extremely upsetting to you--you may or may not remember it.
- Your emotional brain stores traumatic memory, as brain research has demonstrated, so the subconscious memory of your past trauma is still there.
- The subconscious mind naturally wants to heal itself, so it "pushes out" the trauma in an effort to get you to deal with it--and there's your anxiety.
And here's how relaxation, imagery and positive self-talk (all contained in Nurturing Your Inner Child) heal your anxiety:
- One of the causes of your anxiety might have been fear-producing words, and the comforting, soothing words offer a soothing antidote.
- When you are relaxed and breathing deeply, listening to soothing music, positive and comforting words and phrases will connect with your subconscious mind.
- Research has demonstrated that your body responds to imagined experience just like it does to real experience--so when you imagine a positive, healing experience, it's just like it really happened.
- Imagery utilizes the right hemisphere of the brain (commonly known as the right brain), which accesses emotion and subconscious mind.
- So, as you relax and listen to the positive self-talk and guided imagery on the Nurturing Your Inner Child audio program, you are getting straight to the cause of your anxiety and healing it.
With "Nurturing Your Inner Child" you...
- Get a set of tools you can use any time, anywhere to feel more confident, calm and relaxed no matter what is happening.
- Find immediate relief from the nervousness and tension you feel when you're anxious.
- Sleep better at night knowing you can handle what comes with ease and sense of poise.
- Learn to accept yourself when you realize there is really nothing wrong with you.
- Get some peace of mind as you understand where your anxiety comes from and how to heal it.
- Discover the healing power that lives inside you, simply waiting for you to call upon it.
- Breathe more easily as you slowly realize that you have what you need inside to provide comfort and reassurance to yourself.
- Use your own spiritual beliefs in conjunction with your inner child work.
- Begin to truly love yourself for the valuable, good person you are, deep inside.
- Enjoy the confidence of knowing you have an anxiety control technique you can use in any challenge that may arise.