How to Increase Your Child's Creativity
Every child is a creative being. The challenge we have as parents, teachers and caregivers is to tap that creativity and maximize a child's potential.
How can you introduce the element of creativity to your child-rearing process? Glad you asked. "Nurturing Creative Children" is the perfect guide to helping you identify and develop creativity in your child.
In addition to learning why nurturing creative children is so important, "Nurturing Creative Children" take a peek at what's inside:
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Why a father's involvement is so important
- Developing a love for music
- 21 other tips to nurturing creativity in your child!
- Brain food
- Why nurturing creative children is so important
- Choosing the right toys
- Having fun with empty boxes
- Animal magic
- Having fun with coins
The chapter on creative mischief is priceless as is the chapter in praise of "black sheep!"
About The Author
Dr. Yew Kam Keong
Dr. Yew Kam Keong, (Dr. YKK) is the father of four wonderful and lovely children, two girls and two boys.
Dr. YKK has created many programs for parents, teachers and children to promote creativity and inventions, among which are:
- Creative Parenting Workshops
- Young Inventors Camp
- Students Invention Workshops
- Founder member of the Malaysian Invention and Design Society (MINDS) and
- Founder member of Malaysian Mensa
- The founder president of the Invention and Design Association of Sarawak (IDEAS).
- Former adviser to the president of the International Federation of Invention Associations (IFIA) based in Geneva, Switzerland.