Discover the surefire secrets to publishing success ...
"Become A Published Novelist This Year ... You Can Do It - Once You Have The Proven Secrets of The Novel Writing Made Easy System"
You will learn
- What to hold back from your readers in order to keep them hooked - if you don't know this technique, your readers won't finish your book.
- What is pacing and how can you make yours perfect - a book without this element is a poorly written book.
- What every scene in your book needs - get this wrong and editors will reject you so fast your head will spin.
- The perfect balance of great characters - give your readers too much about your character, and you bore them. Give them too little, and you bore them. Learn how to get it just right.
- The most important trick you need to know to create great characters - characters that aren't built around this technique are flat and uninteresting.
- The most important questions you'll need to ask over and over again to create a great plot - you can tap into an amazing creative power when you learn to ask this question in the right way and the right number of times.
- The fun way to get your readers excited about your novel setting - do this and your readers will love you for it.
- The essential ingredient to every good novel - if your novel doesn't have this, it will be boring, and it will never sell.
- The easy way to plan your research - when you know exactly what questions you need answered, it's easier to answer them.
- The easy way to bring your scenes to detailed, rich life - you'll learn how to get mesmerizing detail in every place that you have in your novel.
- How to write a reader-grabbing novel opening - the first pages of your novel are critical. Learn how to get them right.
- How to write a compelling query letter - learn to write a letter that will get agents and or editors attention.
- How to put together a novel planning binder - you're going to want all your novel plan information at your fingertips. I'll teach you how to organize it in a way that makes it a breeze to use while you're writing your novel.
- How to organize your scenes so writing your novel is almost like paint by numbers - make your novel writing almost as easy as just filling in the blanks.
- How to fill your novel with what your readers are starving for - readers read so they can escape, and they want to compelled to turn pages. You'll learn how to give your readers what they want.
- How to figure out how much research you need to do - as with characters, do too much, and your bore your reader. Do too little, and your story is flat and you look stupid. Avoid this at all costs.
- How to brainstorm your way to a great plot - many writers get stuck at the idea point because they don't know how to turn an idea into a full plot. You'll learn the process of expanding an idea into a story big enough for a novel.
- How to avoid the BIG mistake that many writers make with settings - get this wrong, and your novel will be branded as amateurish.
- Cool tricks for finding the information you need - sometimes the answers you need can be hard to get - learn where to look.