Save Time & Money By Using Another Marketer's "Secret Ninja" Niche Market Research For 109 Unique, Untapped Markets
You will learn...
- Topic Description - General topic overview and different "angles" you can take to build products for each market. Rather than follow the same old lame product ideas such as "Make money with....", you can build products people really want such as "The Best Way To Build...." etc. Be a little different and you should see the difference in your results.
- The topic of the niche market ready to be tapped into
- The price of the magazine (more expensive the magazine, the more money this market probably has to spend on info-products)
- The number of magazines for that niche market (if magazines can exist, this market must be spending money on something)
- The Amazon sales rank for each of these magazines (The lower the ranking, the more magazines they sell, the more hungry the market is)
- Related Websites - You can easily find related websites to do additional research and find out EXACTLY what each target market is looking for. Simply browse the forums and look for questions that are repeatedly asked.
- Related Keywords (Gives you a head start on pay per click advertising by allowing you to see how many searches are done for this type of market on the Internet.
- Product Ideas - Learn about profitable product ideas just waiting to be developed for each target market.
- Number of Overture searches (Average monthly search volume to help you identify the online presence of a market)
- Number of Overture Ads - Shows how much competition you will have in this market
- Number of Google Ads - Shows how much competition you will have in this market on Google Adwords
- Cost of top 3 Overture Ads - Snapshot view of estimated marketing expenses