"Discover How You Can Get A Good Night's Sleep Tonight And Every Night Naturally... Without Habit-Forming Drugs Or Sleeping Pills..."
That's right -- Even if you've all but given up on getting a good night's sleep, you CAN learn how to fall asleep NATURALLY and wake up refreshed each and every morning, without turning to sleeping pills and dangerous drugs...
Here's just a sampling of what you'll find inside this all-natural sleep solution guide:
- Why lullabies are not just for babies and how you can use music to induce sleep.
- How to teach your body to fall asleep naturally with a consistent action plan designed to get you sleepy and ready to doze off.
- 6 different herbs you can use to make your own home remedy for sleeping success.
- How to stop worrying and start sleeping - specific techniques to help you sleep like a baby.
- Sleep and exersise - the truth about the impact exercise has on your ability to fall asleep... and stay asleep.
- What bath-lover's do when they want to fall asleep... fast.
- What you should never keep in your bedroom if you plan on falling asleep on time.
- The secret to using meditation to lull you into a deep slumber.
- How to determine when you have a serious sleep disorder requiring medical help.
- Why your bedroom may be keeping you awake... and the 6 steps you can take to make sure your environment is "sleep-friendly".
- Bonus recipe section chock full of sleep-friendly herbal teas, bath and sachet recipes you can make at home using all-natural ingredients.
- The secret ingredients working inside Valerian Root that will tell your body and mind it's time to get some rest.
- The only 2 activities that your bed is meant for... important information for anyone who multi-tasks in the bedroom!
- A simple little breathing technique that will sedate your body as you wind down and prepare for the sleep cycle.
- 7 vitamins and minerals you could be taking to relieve your body from the effects of insomnia.
- The connection between sleep and food - choose wisely and you may fall asleep before your head even hits the pillow - almost.