Natural Pain Management 2 Ebook
Natural Pain Management 2
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Natural Pain Management 2
- Do You Feel Like You Might Be Addicted to Pain Killers For Life? Are You Trapped on a Merry-Go-Round of Escalating Pain Tolerance That Might Eventually Mean That No Pain Killer Treats Your Condition Anymore?
- Do You Suffer From Chronic Pain?
- Have you been prescribed pain killers with dangerous side effects?
- Do you need to get off painkillers simply because they are costing you more and more to acquire each month simply because you need more and more pills to handle your suffering?
- Are your friends and family complaining that your behavior has changed?
Discover How to Manage Your Pain WITHOUT Prescription Drugs!
Stop Being Held Hostage By The Allopathic Community and the Pharmaceutical Companies!
If you need to end your dependency on pills or are simply sick of putting up with pain then you need to read-
Natural Pain Management
Discover all about how to avoid drugs with nasty side effects and prevent or even reverse the physiological factors that lead to chronic pain!
YOU DON'T NEED TO GRIN AND BEAR IT ANYMORE!
Half of All People Suffer Their First Heart Attack As a Result of Skyrocketing Blood Pressure!
Don't waste one more minute waiting for this situation to get so bad that you are yet another addicted burden on society collecting disability!
Dear Fellow Pain Sufferer,
Pain is a fact of life that many thousands of people all over the world live with every single day of their lives. This is simply a miserable way to live!
The simple fact is --
You don't have to accept pain as being an inevitable fact of life!
Of course nobody in this life escapes an episode of pain. If catch your finger in a door it's going to hurt. If you burn yourself on the stove its going to hurt. If you fall off your bike and bang your knee it is going to hurt!
However all of the above causes temporary pain and no matter how acute it is it is going to eventually go away.
This ebook is not about managing pain that lasts a few minutes, a few days or even a few weeks as is the case with someone who breaks a bone. It is for people who are putting up with long term pain that is caused by an injury or condition or that is actually caused by nothing.
It is about how to deal with pain that has become like an unwelcome guest that never, ever goes away even if you are taking painkillers!
Did you know that sometimes chronic pain has no cause?
Did you know you don't have to injure yourself to be put through the throes and rigours of pain. You can suffer to the extent that you become -
- confused (because you are wondering what you did to deserve this!)
- mystified (because you can't get a diagnosed)
- addicted to painkillers (because a doctor had no other idea about help you with your problem so to make you go away you were given a prescription!)
Pain that seems to have no cause is also known as idiopathic pain - meaning there seems to be no cause! A lot of joint, muscle, nerve, dental and head pain can be the result of this.
Talking about physical pain can be a huge pain in itself because it is simply one of those topics that feeds into itself. Sometimes talking about it makes it worse because you are reminded that you have it in the first place. In fact this e-Book I discuss that tendency of people who are in pain and how to get rid of it.
Natural Pain Management has been written as concisely yet thoroughly as possible with the understanding that people who truly are in pain don't have a lot of time to waste reading! Just getting through the day might be a challenge in itself! I tell you what you need to know to get out of pain as fast as possible with a minimum of wading through pages and pages of New Age jargon about positive thinking, fixing your aura or whatever else you might think this ebook is about.
Natural Pain Management offers only practical, time and study proven ways to help deal with your condition and find relief! No hoky-poky. Just stuff that makes it go away.
I also teach you to "reframe" in your mind about how you have been feeling about or perceiving your condition.
In fact you might say that although pain is a consequence of an injury or disease it can become a medical condition in itself if it does not go away!
Pain Is Unnecessary
STEP ONE when it comes to dealing with your pain is understanding what pain is exactly both in a physiological and psychological sense. Once you are more familiar with the nature of the beast you are more likely to be able to battle your pain successful.
In Natural Pain Management I introduce you to the basics of the condition including -
- The medical definition of pain and how it is related to actual or potential tissue damage
- The difference between real pain and pain caused by environmental or physiological factors such as having no money or breaking up with a loved one
- Why one person feels extreme pain when another feels just irritating or mild pain after the same type of injury!
- How doctors typically are trained to assess and diagnose the extremity and severity of your pain
- What the experts say about the subjective nature of pain that is a fact that is so ignored by doctors!
- When does pain stop being part of your body's natural defense system and just a big annoyance
- How extreme pain might be a throwback to evolution and what we might have experienced during caveman days
- How we can be unconscious or too conscious of painful sensations
- What mother's milk and nursing might have to do with how well you tolerate pain as an adult
- What types of pain are typically treated by opiate pain killers and what other types are typically treated by over-the-counter versions
- How to determine what type of pain you have and whether you even need a pain killer
- The role that endorphins in your brain play in controlling pain
...And all kinds of other important information about pain control that you probably have not heard or read before anywhere, particularly when it comes to the evolution of how human beings began to feel pain in the first place.
You are probably wondering at this point -
"Why should I throw out all my painkillers and just do what is suggested in this e-Book? What if you are wrong and I end up suffering more than ever!"
I want to stress to all readers of this sales letter that Natural Pain Management is a guide that discusses your options and alternatives. In some cases this might mean using a combination of both natural and allopathic solutions for pain.
The key is to open your mind up to new (and sometimes very old) herbal remedies, body therapies and lifestyle changes that have been known to transform victims into pain-free functioning members of society again.
In Natural Pain Management I do not dismiss the value of analgesic painkillers entirely. These are the over-the-counter remedies that are readily available at your drug-store.
You will discover -
- What percentage of people in society are in danger of becoming allergic to aspirin
- All about Aspirin and how it came to be the number one pain killer in the world
- Why you should avoid giving your children aspirin!
- Who should take Aspirin and who should avoid it like the plague!
- The relationship between aspirin and developing asthma
- What is Reye's syndrome and how does it relate to taking aspirin?
- What common over the counter painkiller is made from coal tar and therefore potentially carcinogenic?
- The many different names that acetaminophen, a widely used and generally available analgesic goes under
- Which over-the-counter medications causes the LEAST stomach irritation
- The chronically annoying medical conditions that the British Medical Journal Lancet found were caused by the use of Paracetamol!
- Why it is way too easy to develop liver damage taking Paracetamol or Tylenol
- The damage that painkillers like Advil, Nuprin and Naproxen can cause to your heart and cardiovascular system if you are not careful
- The relationship between over-the-counter NSAIDS and sudden kidney failure!
- The painkiller that has been found to cause extreme internal bleeding in the intestines and that may also be linked to the development of Crohn's disease
...And everything else essential to know about pain killers that do NOT need a prescription.
If you want to talk about side effects then things get even scarier when I start discussing the fall-out from taking more powerful pain killing drugs that you need a prescription from a doctor!
In Natural Pain Management I give you the full run-down on opiate and narcotic based drugs (that are only available by prescription or illegally on the street) including crucial things you need to know such as --
- The permanent damage to your nervous system that can be caused by Demerol intake
- The name of the most commonly prescribed opiate drug that sixty percent of doctors prescribe for chronic pain.
- How taking Vicodin can cause a lack of sex drive and impotence
- Why becoming addicted to Vicodin is almost an incurable condition that can affect the quality of your life adversely for the rest of your life
- Why taking too much Vicodin becomes quickly useless for treating pain
- The dangerous blackouts and hallucinations caused by this common treatment for drugs
- The most addictive of the opiate drugs that is often bought on the street and even injected because it is so hard to quit - even after you are out of pain
- Why addiction is not considered to be as serious a threat to your health as it should be
...and more life saving information about pain killer side effects, addiction and fatality risks if you take them every day!
Do You Want Off the Merry-Go-Round Of Pain Killer Dependence?
The Cure Does Not Have to Be Worse Than The Pain!
Read ALL About Your Options in
Natural Pain Management
In Natural Pain Management you will find all kinds of solutions for dealing with your pain without risking your life including -
- The "gate control" theory and how it can be applied to your daily natural pain management strategy
- How massage can be used as a pain relief strategy
- The natural pain therapy that has been found to be the most successful when it comes to treating back pain - no it is not massage! The answer may surprise you!
- The massage therapy that leaves 95% of people feeling better after they have had one
- The numerous benefits of Swedish massage and including a discussion of how it can reduce pain, swelling, strains and stiffness
- How deep muscle massage can relieve long term pain even if you find it painful and why it may be worth the short term agony to go through Rolfing or similar deep tissue manipulations
- Why Thai massage is a therapy that many compare to doing an hour of Yoga
- The natural pain therapy that has been very successful when it comes to treating the pain of kidney stones and gallstones
- A complete discussion of acupuncture and how it is used to cure pain and restore energy
- The most effective way to get your body to release neurotransmitters and neuro-hormones in order to treat chronic pain
- The pain therapy that has been used very successfully to treat pains associated with cancer
- How you can use acupuncture bands to treat pain that does not go away
- How to use hypnosis therapies to quit bad habits (like smoking or overeating) so that the general health of your body supports the natural mechanisms in your body that can inhibit pain
- How hypnosis can be used to treat pain and a discussion about just how effective it actually is as a therapy
- How an obsessive or addictive personality can contribute to the perpetration of pain
- How to find a suitable hypnotist or hypnotherapist in your area!
- The natural pain therapy that is so successful that it is actually used to treat ailments instead of anesthetic in some cultures!
- How you can quickly and easily discover self-hypnosis as a technique for managing your pain
- How consuming hot peppers can take the heat out of searing pain
- The natural bark that you can take that has the same ingredient in it as aspirin!
- The Asian tree resin that is known as a strong anti-inflammatory and treatment for asthma
- How ginger can be used to help deal with the pain of osteoporosis
- Why eating cherries can be a strong component of a pain relief strategy!
- How this common bright yellow Indian spice can help deal with both chronic and acute inflammation
- Why you should not be afraid to find new ways to deal with your pain --- because you have nothing to lose but your pain!
- How to decide, out of the 80 massage therapies that are available - which is best for you!
- What to do when "pain" becomes your best friend a reason to take painkillers
...And many more great solutions for dealing with your pain in a way that is not, in the long term cause you even more pain and chronic health problems!
Put An End to Your Suffering!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Ebook Type: PDF
|Natural Pain Management|
Author: Teresa King
Category: Health, Self Help
|Healthy Sleep: A Guide To Natural Sleep Remedies!|
Category: Health, Remedies, Self Help
|The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease|
Author: Thomas Bull
Category: Children, Parenting
|Natural Cancer Remedies that Work|
Author: Morton Walker
Category: Health, Medicine, Remedies
|The All Natural Kidney Health & Kidney Function Restoration Program|
Author: Robert Galarowicz
|The Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain System|
Author: Nick Hodgson
Category: Health, Mind, Self Help
|The Healing Properties of Natural Remedies and Antioxidant Vitamins|
|Pain Management Guide Tips and Techniques|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
17 Remedies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $123.85)
just for $21.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc