A garden diary is one of the most valuable "tools" that a garden can own.
Create your own family heirloom by recording your personal organic gardening results.
- use the monthly calendar
- record your soil preparation
- record your planting out dates, fertilizing & harvesting
- plan out your garden beds
- keep records of your individual plant profiles
- keep notes of all your seed raising
- jot down your thoughts, ideas & interesting observations
Bonus to the "Organic Food Gardening Beginner's Manual"