Category: Entertainment, Music
eBook Title: Musical Mind Reader
How To Know Which Chords To Use In a Song
BEFORE You Play The Song! Become a "Musical Mind Reader"
What chord comes next?
- So how could I tell whether it should be F or G?
- What if there are more than 3 chords in a song? What then?
- Does that mean that there are always just 3 chords in a song? No, but there are literally hundreds of songs that are made of just 3 chords.
- If the melody is a "A", than I would guess that the chord is F. Why? Because "A" is in the F chord, but is not in the G chord.
- If the melody is a "B", then the chord is probably a G chord. Why? Because "B" is in the G chord, but is not in the F chord.
That's what we'll take up in the course so you'll understand it clearly!
How will it help you to become a "musical mindreader"?
- If you play for a living, there's a good chance it will increase your income!
- You will develop more confidence in your playing as a musician...
- You'll amaze other musicians & friends who don't know what you know...
- If you teach piano or guitar or any instrument, you'll have a wealth of knowledge about music that you can share with your students.
Exciting things you'll learn...
- Apply your new knowledge to any song in any key -- major or minor.
- Learn "the family of chords" and never wonder who is in each family again.
- Learn what chords 7th chords "want" to progress to...
- Learn what chord to start on -- once you know the key of a song...
- You'll also learn all about the "Circle of 4ths" and how it reveals "family secrets" of key relationships, chord relationships, chord progressions, chord substitutions...
- Learn what three chords are the most likely to be used in any song...
- Learn what chords will occur in any key...
- You'll learn about the "fam", the "cousins", and the "neighbors" -- enough chords to keep you going (and other guessing) for a long time.
Buy this ebook here.