Title: Stick Technique
Author: Jim McCarthy
The in-depth guide for drummers who want To achieve faster drumming & improve drum technique
What You will find inside Stick Technique's 106 large size pages...
You will learn:
- The one thing you can do to your bass drum technique to make it instantly faster.
- The most important and under-utilized aspect of your drumming, which explodes your creativity and expression on the drums.
- In depth details to make your drum rolls smooth and consistent.
- The little known setup tricks that will have you instantly getting around the drum kit faster.
- How to develop the various stroke types for maximum speed and control.
- The science behind making your drumming feel easy and sound great.
- How to correctly use both the matched AND traditional grip, with detailed photos and descriptions of all the stroke mechanics & correct positions for your hands.
Title: Make and Teaching Guitar
Author: Bill Lurie
You get the following reports:
- Ten tips that made me over $100,000 PLUS
- Secrets of Advertising for New Students PLUS
- My sales brochure (use it as your own)
- How to teach the best lessons ever PLUS
- Tips on Making Your Registration Skyrocket PLUS
- Strategies on Making Your Business Grow PLUS
- My 8 page student handbook (use it as your own) PLUS
Over 125 pages of vital information guaranteed to help you Make Money Teaching Guitar!
All the knowledge and experience of 27 years of running a guitar teaching business is available to you right now.
Book one more student because of what my reports teach you and you will have made back your money in just one lesson!
Title: Reading Ledger Line Notes With Ease
Author: Betty Wagner
New technique that makes reading ledger line notes a breeze!
This ebook is fun and easy, and is designed to help you WHIZ through reading ledger line notes.
Here's what you will receive from this ebook:
- You will be taken step-by-step through each technique. Colorful diagrams and embedded music clips will ensure each example is crystal clear for you.
- Using just two simply-learnt poems, you will learn to read ALL the ledger line notes on a standard 88 white note piano.
- Understand the interesting patterns of the Middle Ledger Line Notes (page 20).
- Learn to read all the ledger line notes in HOURS... not weeks.
- Learn the meaning of the useful "8va" symbol (page 19).
- In short, you will find learning to read the ledger line notes is both fun and fast.
- Discover the special symmetry of important notes (page 21).
- Discover a simple shortcut for reading the 8 most common ledger line notes.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Playing Piano
Beginners Manual to Playing The Piano!
For years you wanted to but you never thought it was possible...
Learn How You Can Now... Enjoy Playing the Piano!
Why is learning to play the piano such a chore? It seems that people who take lessons work and work but take years to discover to play anything interesting or enjoyable. They are always unhappy about their lessons. People who take lessons sometimes even hate their teachers because they feel ashamed of their playing. The teacher may or may not intentionally make the student feel bad, but the fact remains that you lose interest if you never feel any satisfaction.
Teachers also alienate their students by asking them to play music that is either too hard or worse yet, too easy. Without a challenge, there is little point in trying to discover anything. Teachers might pile on too much work for the student to practice on at home, or not give the student a clue as to what to work on. Finding a good teacher can be extremely difficult.
Trying to discover on your own can be just as frustrating if you do not have the right guidance. You can search the internet infinitely and find all kinds of information on piano theory. Most of it you will not even understand. It is often in difficult language and assumes that you know quite a bit about music already. You also have to deal with conflicting theories. Sure, there
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Making Oboe Reeds
Author: Joseph Shalita
"Discover How You Can Improve Your Oboe Reed Making By 100%"
Do you want to make better more consistent reeds?
If you are serious about improving your oboe reed making, or are just starting out and want to learn more, the one thing you must know is
What is it that you want from a reed, and how do you get it.
The most important ingredient to good consistent oboe reed making is knowing exactly what you want from the reed before you can learn how to construct it. Once you do that, you can make them with consistent predictable results. That is one of the biggest "secrets" to making decent oboe reeds.
It is easy to become frustrated by making reeds that don't work the way you want them to. Take control back and relax a bit. Wouldn't it be nice to:
- Spend less time on carpentry skills?
- Have more time to improve musical skills?
- Always have a good reed for concerts and lessons?
If you feel this way, here is something that will help.
"Making Oboe Reeds" will give you the knowledge to be able to make reeds when you need them the most, without all the frustration.
It doesn't matter what level oboist you are, or even if you are just starting out making reeds. This ebook was written for you.
I have made lots of reeds during my 18 year professional orchestral, chamber music, and teaching career. All of my knowledge has been crammed into this... Click here to read the full description!
Title: HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
Author: Ken R.
If you've always wanted to be a jingle singer....
Or if you've suddenly gotten the urge....
But you don't know how or where to start....
This is exactly what you're looking for:
HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
by Ken R.
What Will You Learn From This Book?
- Your two requirements for success as a jingle singer
- Your demo: What to include, how to structure the contents
- Your demo cover
- Working with producers
- Why "rejection is your friend"
- What to do when the studio calls you!
- What to do to make sure you get paid. (Remember, your dream is to be a professional jingle singer.)
- Should you offer your own suggestions in a recording session?
- Should you get paid for coming back for a "redo"?
- Should you get paid for an "audition"? (That's a very "inside" question, because in the jingle business "audition" has more than one meaning.)
- Selling yourself on the phone
- Organizing your contact information
- Marketing do's & don'ts for jingle singers
- Identifying your market
- How, where and why you should "network"
- How to turn yourself into a marketable commodity
- How to handle requests to sing "freebies"
- How to contact prospects
- How to avoid paying for other people's mistakes
- How often to "follow up" after you've made contact
Title: How To Harmonize Any Tune Using Beautiful Piano Chords!
You can know which chords go with each melody note!
I used to wonder...but no more!
Dear Piano-playing friend:
I used to wonder how in the world good piano players knew which chords to use in a song -- when there was no music in front of them. They would play song after song effortlessly without ever looking at a piece of sheet music.
I remember a man in Hollywood named Dave who was known as "THE piano teacher". Big names -- recording artists -- took lessons from him. Students and others sitting around the room in his studio on Cahuenga Blvd. (between Sunset Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.) would call out songs and Dave would play them one after another. If he didn't know the song, he would ask them to sing or hum a few bars. Before long he was playing the song with both hands -- not just the tune, but harmonizing each melody note with a beautiful chord. I loved it, but I had no idea how he did it.
The 4 Secrets of Harmonization Dave Taught Me
- Which 3 chords will harmonize most any simple melody...and why
- How the theme of a song reveals about 3/4 of the chords you can use to harmonize it...so once you harmonize the theme, you're almost home free...
- How the shape of the melody often "gives away" what chord you should use to harmonize it...
- How a simple question you ask yourself will open up a world of exciting chord harmonizing...
I... Click here to read the full description!
Title: THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO RADIO MUSIC RESEARCH
Author: Larry Rosin
Who Needs This Book?
This ebook was written for people who hold one or both of the following job titles:
- Music Director
- Program Director of a music radio station
Here's What This Book Covers.
- Why Do Music Testing?
- What Call-Out Can't Do
- Types of Research Done By Radio Stations
- Testing The Hook
- Testing Remixes
- Testing Rap Songs
- Testing Active vs. Passive Listeners
- Telephone Library Testing
- Targets and Demographics
- Song Correlation
- Show Segment Drivers
- Screening Montages
- Sample Sizes
- Rating Scales
- Ranking Your Data
- Post-Test Questions
- Portable People Meter
- Pleasing The Core vs. Growing The Cume
- Perceptual Studies
- On-Air Library Tests
- Music Testing As Competitive Imperative
- Music Research via The Internet
- Market Differences
- Listener Panels
- Library Tests
- Length of The Hook
- Is Testing Hooks Valid?
- Increasing Your Own "Gut" Feeling
- In-Home Testing
- Identifying Artist & Title (Good idea or bad?)
- How To Identify The Hook
- How Often Should You Test Your Library?
- How Music Testing Helps
Title: Secrets of Exciting Chords & Chord Progressions
Author: Duane Shinn
Who else wants to learn chords for one buck a lesson?
39 Lessons on Power-Piano Chords
- The "Oh Duh!" Chord Progression
- The "Creep" Chord Progression
- The "Blue Moon" Chord Progression
- The "12 Bar Blues" Chord Progression
- Gospel Chord Progression #2 - "Get On That V7 Chord!"
- Gospel Chord Progression #1 - "Get On That Church!"
- Embedded Chord Subs In The "Blue Moon" Chord Progression
- Embedded Chord Subs In The "12 Bar Blues" Chord Progression
- "What You Need To Know About Musical Form
- "What Chords Do I Absolutely, Positively Need To Know?"
- "The Three Diminished 7th Chords"
- "The 'VI - II - V7 - I' Chord Progression"
- "The 'II - V7 - I' Chord Progression"
- "Slash Chords"
- "Oops! I forgot Minor 7th Chords!"
- "It's Graduation Day!"
- "Inversions: Chords On Their Heads"
- "How To Find The Key of a Song When There Are Sharps In The Key Signature"
- "How To Find The Key of a Song When There Are Flats In The Key Signature"
- "How To Create Unlimited Original Chord Progressions Using Chord Substitutions - Part 3"
- "How To Create Unlimited Original Chord Progressions Using Chord
Ebook Type: PDF
Learn The Guitar
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Learn The Guitar
Beginners Manual to Playing the Guitar...
Learn How You Can Become The Next Guitar Pro!
You have probably heard about Guitar Hero and how it is this new and exciting game is taking over the nation. It's just not a game but a superhero's game. You could not walk through any electronics store or Best Buy without seeing customers young and old standing in front of the monitors with a plastic guitar strapped around them strumming to a Pat Benatar's "Hit Me with Your Best Shot."
I should know I was one of those customers! The overwhelming popularity of this fun game is a testament to not only the fantasy we have about being the next great rock star but the popularity of the guitar.
The guitar is among the most popular musical instruments around. Because of how versatile the guitar is, it is a popular instrument to discover how to play. The guitar can play any kind of music that suits you interest whether it is rock, country or jazz or any other style of music. You may be interested in playing your favorite songs or maybe you are a budding songwriter and you would like to write your own songs.
Either way, the guitar would be the perfect instrument to discover in these cases. Like all musical instruments, if you want to discover to play the guitar you will need plenty of practice, perseverance and patience. Learning to play the guitar will be very rewarding experience if
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
19 Music ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $186.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc