Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Playing Piano
Beginners Manual to Playing The Piano!
For years you wanted to but you never thought it was possible...
Learn How You Can Now... Enjoy Playing the Piano!
Why is learning to play the piano such a chore? It seems that people who take lessons work and work but take years to discover to play anything interesting or enjoyable. They are always unhappy about their lessons. People who take lessons sometimes even hate their teachers because they feel ashamed of their playing. The teacher may or may not intentionally make the student feel bad, but the fact remains that you lose interest if you never feel any satisfaction.
Teachers also alienate their students by asking them to play music that is either too hard or worse yet, too easy. Without a challenge, there is little point in trying to discover anything. Teachers might pile on too much work for the student to practice on at home, or not give the student a clue as to what to work on. Finding a good teacher can be extremely difficult.
Trying to discover on your own can be just as frustrating if you do not have the right guidance. You can search the internet infinitely and find all kinds of information on piano theory. Most of it you will not even understand. It is often in difficult language and assumes that you know quite a bit about music already. You also have to deal with conflicting theories. Sure, there
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Express Guitar
Author: Mike Hayes
Discover How A 24 Year Old Newbie Guitarist Is Making THREE Times More Progress Than His Ex-Guitar Teacher On The Internet!
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. I want to give you 6 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any solution you obtain:
- The course teaches you exciting lead guitar techniques including hammer ons, pull offs, bending, sliding harmonic's and flashy leads to blow your audience away
- The course teaches the right way to practice. You see, you play like you practice. So if you're doing it wrong, you'll play it wrong. That's why I emphasize this point in the course.
- The course gets you playing right away. Within minutes with Express Guitar™, you'll be picking and strumming.
- The course doesn't depend on "tabs" - the 400-year-old approach to playing guitar.
- The author is a professional guitar instructor. Nothing takes the place of experience. But some people who have never taught another will try to sell you a course they "made up", based on their personal learning style. Express Guitar™ is based on 20 years of experience, successfully teaching others how to play the guitar.
- The author is a guitar professional. Why would you want to learn from an amateur or from someone who can't even play the guitar? Be sure the author of your course is a guitar-playing professional.
Here's What You Will... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Making Oboe Reeds
Author: Joseph Shalita
"Discover How You Can Improve Your Oboe Reed Making By 100%"
Do you want to make better more consistent reeds?
If you are serious about improving your oboe reed making, or are just starting out and want to learn more, the one thing you must know is
What is it that you want from a reed, and how do you get it.
The most important ingredient to good consistent oboe reed making is knowing exactly what you want from the reed before you can learn how to construct it. Once you do that, you can make them with consistent predictable results. That is one of the biggest "secrets" to making decent oboe reeds.
It is easy to become frustrated by making reeds that don't work the way you want them to. Take control back and relax a bit. Wouldn't it be nice to:
- Spend less time on carpentry skills?
- Have more time to improve musical skills?
- Always have a good reed for concerts and lessons?
If you feel this way, here is something that will help.
"Making Oboe Reeds" will give you the knowledge to be able to make reeds when you need them the most, without all the frustration.
It doesn't matter what level oboist you are, or even if you are just starting out making reeds. This ebook was written for you.
I have made lots of reeds during my 18 year professional orchestral, chamber music, and teaching career. All of my knowledge has been crammed into this... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Harmonize Any Tune Using Beautiful Piano Chords!
You can know which chords go with each melody note!
I used to wonder...but no more!
Dear Piano-playing friend:
I used to wonder how in the world good piano players knew which chords to use in a song -- when there was no music in front of them. They would play song after song effortlessly without ever looking at a piece of sheet music.
I remember a man in Hollywood named Dave who was known as "THE piano teacher". Big names -- recording artists -- took lessons from him. Students and others sitting around the room in his studio on Cahuenga Blvd. (between Sunset Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.) would call out songs and Dave would play them one after another. If he didn't know the song, he would ask them to sing or hum a few bars. Before long he was playing the song with both hands -- not just the tune, but harmonizing each melody note with a beautiful chord. I loved it, but I had no idea how he did it.
The 4 Secrets of Harmonization Dave Taught Me
- Which 3 chords will harmonize most any simple melody...and why
- How the theme of a song reveals about 3/4 of the chords you can use to harmonize it...so once you harmonize the theme, you're almost home free...
- How the shape of the melody often "gives away" what chord you should use to harmonize it...
- How a simple question you ask yourself will open up a world of exciting chord harmonizing...
I... Click here to read the full description!
Title: HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
Author: Ken R.
If you've always wanted to be a jingle singer....
Or if you've suddenly gotten the urge....
But you don't know how or where to start....
This is exactly what you're looking for:
HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
by Ken R.
What Will You Learn From This Book?
- Your two requirements for success as a jingle singer
- Your demo: What to include, how to structure the contents
- Your demo cover
- Working with producers
- Why "rejection is your friend"
- What to do when the studio calls you!
- What to do to make sure you get paid. (Remember, your dream is to be a professional jingle singer.)
- Should you offer your own suggestions in a recording session?
- Should you get paid for coming back for a "redo"?
- Should you get paid for an "audition"? (That's a very "inside" question, because in the jingle business "audition" has more than one meaning.)
- Selling yourself on the phone
- Organizing your contact information
- Marketing do's & don'ts for jingle singers
- Identifying your market
- How, where and why you should "network"
- How to turn yourself into a marketable commodity
- How to handle requests to sing "freebies"
- How to contact prospects
- How to avoid paying for other people's mistakes
- How often to "follow up" after you've made contact
Title: String Theory: Guitar and Piano Chords in Parallel
Author: Scott R. Evans
String Theory: Guitar and Piano Chords in Parallel is an ebook designed to help the beginner musician easily translate chords between the Guitar and Piano. Over 120 standard chords used in popular music and compositions are presented side-by-side for the Guitar and Piano along with music notation. A supplemental section on music theory is also included to enrich and assure the reader's comprehension.
Countless hours of diagrams and background theory are compiled into one clearly formatted ebook. Save time and money by having all the necessary chords and theory from many assorted books in one convenient place. Help is available and you can contact us at any time if there are any questions about the chord sheets or materials covered.
- By understanding the building blocks of chords, musicians may better grasp the functional arrangement of notes between a "linear" Piano and more "dimensional" Guitar.
- This collection of over 120 chord shapes and thier diagrams provides it all with an indexed format and quick reference guide.
- Guitar, Piano and standard notation are presented for each chord along with recommended fingerings and root positioning.
- Included are sections on music theory and the composition of chords.
Introduction to Basic Piano Theory
How to Read Piano Chord Diagrams
Introduction to Basic Guitar Theory
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Secrets of Exciting Chords & Chord Progressions
Author: Duane Shinn
Who else wants to learn chords for one buck a lesson?
39 Lessons on Power-Piano Chords
- The "Oh Duh!" Chord Progression
- The "Creep" Chord Progression
- The "Blue Moon" Chord Progression
- The "12 Bar Blues" Chord Progression
- Gospel Chord Progression #2 - "Get On That V7 Chord!"
- Gospel Chord Progression #1 - "Get On That Church!"
- Embedded Chord Subs In The "Blue Moon" Chord Progression
- Embedded Chord Subs In The "12 Bar Blues" Chord Progression
- "What You Need To Know About Musical Form
- "What Chords Do I Absolutely, Positively Need To Know?"
- "The Three Diminished 7th Chords"
- "The 'VI - II - V7 - I' Chord Progression"
- "The 'II - V7 - I' Chord Progression"
- "Slash Chords"
- "Oops! I forgot Minor 7th Chords!"
- "It's Graduation Day!"
- "Inversions: Chords On Their Heads"
- "How To Find The Key of a Song When There Are Sharps In The Key Signature"
- "How To Find The Key of a Song When There Are Flats In The Key Signature"
- "How To Create Unlimited Original Chord Progressions Using Chord Substitutions - Part 3"
- "How To Create Unlimited Original Chord Progressions Using Chord
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO RADIO MUSIC RESEARCH
Author: Larry Rosin
Who Needs This Book?
This ebook was written for people who hold one or both of the following job titles:
- Music Director
- Program Director of a music radio station
Here's What This Book Covers.
- Why Do Music Testing?
- What Call-Out Can't Do
- Types of Research Done By Radio Stations
- Testing The Hook
- Testing Remixes
- Testing Rap Songs
- Testing Active vs. Passive Listeners
- Telephone Library Testing
- Targets and Demographics
- Song Correlation
- Show Segment Drivers
- Screening Montages
- Sample Sizes
- Rating Scales
- Ranking Your Data
- Post-Test Questions
- Portable People Meter
- Pleasing The Core vs. Growing The Cume
- Perceptual Studies
- On-Air Library Tests
- Music Testing As Competitive Imperative
- Music Research via The Internet
- Market Differences
- Listener Panels
- Library Tests
- Length of The Hook
- Is Testing Hooks Valid?
- Increasing Your Own "Gut" Feeling
- In-Home Testing
- Identifying Artist & Title (Good idea or bad?)
- How To Identify The Hook
- How Often Should You Test Your Library?
- How Music Testing Helps
Learn The Guitar
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Learn The Guitar
Beginners Manual to Playing the Guitar...
Learn How You Can Become The Next Guitar Pro!
You have probably heard about Guitar Hero and how it is this new and exciting game is taking over the nation. It's just not a game but a superhero's game. You could not walk through any electronics store or Best Buy without seeing customers young and old standing in front of the monitors with a plastic guitar strapped around them strumming to a Pat Benatar's "Hit Me with Your Best Shot."
I should know I was one of those customers! The overwhelming popularity of this fun game is a testament to not only the fantasy we have about being the next great rock star but the popularity of the guitar.
The guitar is among the most popular musical instruments around. Because of how versatile the guitar is, it is a popular instrument to discover how to play. The guitar can play any kind of music that suits you interest whether it is rock, country or jazz or any other style of music. You may be interested in playing your favorite songs or maybe you are a budding songwriter and you would like to write your own songs.
Either way, the guitar would be the perfect instrument to discover in these cases. Like all musical instruments, if you want to discover to play the guitar you will need plenty of practice, perseverance and patience. Learning to play the guitar will be very rewarding experience if
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Musical Mind Reader
How To Know Which Chords To Use In a Song
BEFORE You Play The Song! Become a "Musical Mind Reader"
What chord comes next?
- So how could I tell whether it should be F or G?
- What if there are more than 3 chords in a song? What then?
- Does that mean that there are always just 3 chords in a song? No, but there are literally hundreds of songs that are made of just 3 chords.
- If the melody is a "A", than I would guess that the chord is F. Why? Because "A" is in the F chord, but is not in the G chord.
- If the melody is a "B", then the chord is probably a G chord. Why? Because "B" is in the G chord, but is not in the F chord.
That's what we'll take up in the course so you'll understand it clearly!
How will it help you to become a "musical mindreader"?
- If you play for a living, there's a good chance it will increase your income!
- You will develop more confidence in your playing as a musician...
- You'll amaze other musicians & friends who don't know what you know...
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
19 Music ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $186.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc