Title: Reading Music Notes With Ease for the Adult Beginner
Author: Betty Wagner
Learn to read music notes - quickly and easily!
Here's a list of what you will receive from this ebook:
- You will learn music notes with a brand new memory technique, combined with a dash of fun -- which makes learning a breeze, not a chore.
- You will rapidly gain confidence as you learn to recognize all the 21 notes on the bass and treble staffs -- using a systematic method, not just rote learning.
- You will be hugely entertained by the hilarious voices of the 'Gang of Seven' characters used in this ebook. Embedded behind all the illustrations of the Gang of Seven members are voice clips that you can play as you view the ebook on your computer screen, simply by clicking on each picture with your mouse.
- You will also enjoy playing the music clips embedded in all the keyboard and staff diagrams. As you listen to every note that is discussed, by clicking on the diagrams, you will easily relate the material to your own keyboard.
- You will get a feeling of achievement as your knowledge of each music note is locked in when you use the free bonus flash cards.
- This ebook's simple explanations of basic music terms such as octaves, bar lines, ledger lines, and the bass, alto, tenor, and treble clefs will help you master the fundamentals of music theory.
- Also included in this ebook is a unique Gang of Seven Musical Map Chart that will give you an overview of all the notes on the Great
Title: Build Your Own Lap Steel Guitar
Author: Martin Koch
It's easy to Build Your Own Lap Steel Guitar
"This eBook explains how to make a solid-body lap steel guitar. Because building a lap steel is relatively easy, it provides an excellent introduction into the art of guitarbuilding. With 225 photos and 40 line drawings, Martin Koch shows how to make two different lap steel guitars in simple, easy-to-follow steps. He even explains how to make your own guitar pickup using the world's simplest pickup winder. The author puts special emphasis on the use of hand tools."
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Drum Building Secrets
New Manual Called 'Drum Building Secrets' Reveals How To Build A Top-Of-The-Line Drum Set For Pennies On The Dollar!
What Drum Manufacturers Don't Want You To Know!
With Drum Building Secrets You Will Learn:
- The little known tips to drilling vent holes...do you know here and how to properly drill vent holes to get the best sound out of your drum?
- How to prepare your drum shell...avoid one of the most common drum building mistakes!
- Bearing edges...discover the right ways to cut bearing edges that look like they came straight from the factory!
- How to die or stain your drums...step by step directions on how to apply die or stain for maximum results!
- How to finish your drums...the little known tip on page 34 will help make the an average builder look like a custom building veteran!
- Precision lug placement...the trickiest part of building drums is made easy with these little known secrets of getting precise lug placement on every drum!
- What supplies and tools you'll need to get started...you don't want to be running to the store every hour searching for the right tools and supplies...
- Secrets from the pro's...discover how professional builders and drum companies create show winning... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Building Electric Guitars
Author: Martin Koch
How to make solid-body, hollow-body and semi-acoustic electric guitars and bass guitars
235 pages, printable, 229 drawings, 627 b/w photos, 15 color photos
Everything from the first steps of design to the final set-up of of solid-body, hollow-body and semi-acoustic electric guitars is covered step by step in this eBook. It contains a section about winding your own pickups and another on active guitar electronics. The last chapter is about visits to Steve Jarman Guitars (UK), Sadowsky Guitars (US) and PRS-Guitars (US)
Title: Learn To Play Professional Piano Chords Faster And Easier
Author: Bill Romer
ATTENTION PIANO LOVERS: Discover the absolute fastest way to learn to play piano like the professionals... and it's NOT going to take months or years!
"How To Quickly And Easily Learn The Secrets To Playing Professional Piano Chords Without Spending $1000's Of Dollars And Countless Months On Piano Lessons"
I love popular piano music, and I like for my playing to sound professional, without sounding too "out there" or avant garde, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, all that is just to say that I LOVE playing piano, and most people tell me it shows.
I've done my best to bring that love and passion to my piano chord guide, and I'd be honored if you would allow me to share it with you.
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in "Professional Piano Chords For Everyday Pianists":
- The very special chord that can open the doors to a whole new world of piano playing (it did for me) - and exactly how and when to use it.
- The single 3-chord progression found in 70-90% of all popular music that just might change the way you listen to and play music on the piano forever.
- The absolute fastest way to learn any new chord, so you can play it the instant you see the chord symbol.
- How to play a chord progression so that it sounds good - it's called voice leading, and it is one of the secrets to professional-sounding piano that very few people learn how to do properly - except for
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Piano Tuning
- General construction of the piano and something of its evolution and history,
- Technical Names and Uses of the Parts of the Upright Action,
- Action of the Square Piano. Action of the Grand Piano. Manual for Removing the Square and Grand Piano Actions,
- Regulating and Repairing. Faults in Pianos aside from the Action and their Remedies. Regulating and Repairing the Upright Action,
- Regulating and Repairing the Square Action. Miscellaneous Repairs,
- The Study and Practice of Piano Tuning,
- The Temperament. Beats, Waves, Pulsations. The New System of Temperament. The Octave. The Fifth. Pitch. Diagram of the Fischer System of Temperament,
- Specific Manual in Setting Temperament. The Continuous Mute,
- Theory of the Temperament. Equal Temperament. Unequal Temperament,
- Technique or Modus Operandi in Piano Tuning. Manipulation of the Tuning Hammer. Setting the Mutes or Wedges in the Upright Piano. Setting the Mutes or Wedges in the Square Piano,
- Mathematics of the Tempered Scale. Rationale of the Temperament. Proposition I,
- Rationale of the Temperament, Concluded. Proposition II. Proposition III. Numerical Comparison of the Diatonic with the Tempered Scale. Various Mathematical Tables and Examples,
- Miscellaneous Topics Pertaining to the Practical Work of Tuning. Cause of the Beats. Finishing up the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Rocket Piano
Author: Ashleigh Southam
Learning to Play the Piano
Learning to play the piano is like learning how to speak a language. If you were learning Spanish, for instance, you would need to listen and speak it, and the more you speak Spanish - the more you imitate native speakers, the more fluent you'd become. The same is true if you want to learn to play the piano. The more you listen and play with in time with professional pianists, the more professional you will become.
That partly explains how I developed Rocket Piano - the Ultimate Piano Learning Kit. Originally I creating three books which contain step-by-step lessons, including numerous sound files, taking people on a journey from beginner to advanced in their piano playing skill, by fast-tracking their piano playing, while covering every aspect involved in learning to play piano.
I wrote Rocket Piano because I was fed up with the quality of the piano playing books on the market. The original Rocket Piano received many favorable comments from people all over the world, which encouraged me to continue developing it.
I have now taken Rocket Piano one step further, I have recorded a truck load of song files which show you, step-by-step, how to play many popular piano songs, and I'm adding new songs regularly. Rocket Piano also comes with 4 exclusive computer games - Jayde Musica Pro, Chordinator, Keycelerator and Perfect Your Pitch. By playing Chordinator and Jayde Musica you learn how to read music,... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Stick Technique
Author: Jim McCarthy
The in-depth guide for drummers who want To achieve faster drumming & improve drum technique
What You will find inside Stick Technique's 106 large size pages...
You will learn:
- The one thing you can do to your bass drum technique to make it instantly faster.
- The most important and under-utilized aspect of your drumming, which explodes your creativity and expression on the drums.
- In depth details to make your drum rolls smooth and consistent.
- The little known setup tricks that will have you instantly getting around the drum kit faster.
- How to develop the various stroke types for maximum speed and control.
- The science behind making your drumming feel easy and sound great.
- How to correctly use both the matched AND traditional grip, with detailed photos and descriptions of all the stroke mechanics & correct positions for your hands.
Title: Make and Teaching Guitar
Author: Bill Lurie
You get the following reports:
- Ten tips that made me over $100,000 PLUS
- Secrets of Advertising for New Students PLUS
- My sales brochure (use it as your own)
- How to teach the best lessons ever PLUS
- Tips on Making Your Registration Skyrocket PLUS
- Strategies on Making Your Business Grow PLUS
- My 8 page student handbook (use it as your own) PLUS
Over 125 pages of vital information guaranteed to help you Make Money Teaching Guitar!
All the knowledge and experience of 27 years of running a guitar teaching business is available to you right now.
Book one more student because of what my reports teach you and you will have made back your money in just one lesson!
Title: Reading Ledger Line Notes With Ease
Author: Betty Wagner
New technique that makes reading ledger line notes a breeze!
This ebook is fun and easy, and is designed to help you WHIZ through reading ledger line notes.
Here's what you will receive from this ebook:
- You will be taken step-by-step through each technique. Colorful diagrams and embedded music clips will ensure each example is crystal clear for you.
- Using just two simply-learnt poems, you will learn to read ALL the ledger line notes on a standard 88 white note piano.
- Understand the interesting patterns of the Middle Ledger Line Notes (page 20).
- Learn to read all the ledger line notes in HOURS... not weeks.
- Learn the meaning of the useful "8va" symbol (page 19).
- In short, you will find learning to read the ledger line notes is both fun and fast.
- Discover the special symmetry of important notes (page 21).
- Discover a simple shortcut for reading the 8 most common ledger line notes.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
19 Music ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $186.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc