What's Stopping You From Excelling as a Martial Artist?
Get Off Your Butt and Kick Some Butt
- What do martial artists really know about power? It's time to really learn to generate internal energy . This next chapter could open up some new possibilities.
- Teach your punching hand to feel for the openings. You can react much more quickly if you allow your hand to feel the opening. These specific strategies take practice, if you want useful punching tactics that will last a lifetime.
- Once you learn this super power punch, that even works from short distances, you will learn to generate that kind of power with different targets on your opponent. (Ever hear of Bruce Lee's one-inch punch?)
- Kickboxers have a certain tactic for getting in. Now, you can learn to stop them before they get this specific attack under way.
- Just how many punches do you need? And how many follow up techniques? Read solid recommendations on whether to build up techniques or pare them down to the basics. This is 'the' way to keep it all straight in your head.
- I myself am not a blocker, but this tip will help those who block to combine a punching strategy with their blocks to become super efficient in their techniques.
- Have you ever looked at a problem from a completely different angle, and seen a bunch of new possibilities? I'd like to give you a new paradigm -- one way to see a fight. It may just change the way you punch -- forever.
- From there, you get three chapters in a row on how to make just a few minor adjustments to your body and punch positions to really crank up the power.