EVERYBODY is saying you should move to Mexico so you can reduce your cost-of-living and live BETTER...
Well, guess what? You don't have to live in Mexico to start saving money on practically everything you need right now.
It's true. Mexico is now one of the TOP retirement havens, attracting people from every country in the world...
In Money Saving Mexico, you'll gain knowledge that everyone (not just retirees) should have under their belt before visiting Mexico. You'll learn everything you need to know to get started -- including:
- Mexico's state-owned gas stations.
- MX Customs & armed checkpoints.
- Getting your prescriptions filled.
- Driving on Mexico's "fee" highways.
- Why Mazatlan and why I like it.
- Who to connect with for real estate.
- Toll-roads versus free roads.
- Things to do & see when you visit.
- The water. Is it safe to drink?
- Spending your time wisely.
- Special considerations for your car.
- Obtaining your passports and visa.
- Mexico car rental companies.
- Making a quick trip to a border town.
- Internet and email communications.
- How to choose a qualified dentist.
- Homeland Security & traveling abroad.
- Flying to Mexico (& what not to wear!)
- Eyeglasses, Contacts, Examinations.
- Cosmetic surgery.
- Common words and pronunciations.
- Behavior, manners & communicating.
- Bargaining for gifts & souvenirs.
- Avoiding tourist traps and panhandlers.