Are You Ready to Conquer Your Fears and Start Turning Your Dreams into Reality?
Your Mind is So Powerful that Once These Thoughts Enter Your System, There Will Be No Turning Back!
When you think you are not capable, you truly will not be good enough and you won’t really be able to do a certain task.
If you could only understand thoroughly just how the amazingly well the human mind really works, you would realize that it is so much better for you to fill your mind with positive ideas in order to create the positive reality you so deserve!
Here’s just SOME of the information you will find inside this guide:
- Find out if your glass is half-full or half-empty
- How to make new friends
- What percent of the brain humans use in their daily activities
- Why the mind is compared to a mirror
- Why the mind is considered as a super-computer
- How to efficiently deal with worries
- How the mind becomes a tool for empowerment
- Why we should forgive and forget
- What is common among you, me, and superheroes like Superman and the X-men
- The difference between doing a job with the body and doing a job with the mind
- What true beauty is
- How the mind sets man apart from all other creatures in this world
- How new things and challenges help in training the mind for positive thinking
- The relationship between the left brain and the right brain
- The power of negative thoughts
- How positive are positive thoughts
- The power of positive thoughts
- How negative are negative thoughts
- How to find true love
- The difference between learning inside the classroom and learning outside the classroom
- What the 4th basic need of man is according to Maslow’s heirarchy of needs
- What the quotation “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind” means
- What is wrong with life being full of surprises and exciting moments
- Where the clash of positive and negative thoughts begin
- What “fighting spirit” is
- Why it is good to plan the day ahead
- If empowerment is not simply giving authority to someone or something, then what is it?
- The 2 types of thoughts the mind generates
- The reason behind the story of two brothers whose father is drunk – one becomes an alcoholic and the other becomes a professional
- Why our minds should focus on the brighter things in life
- How the mind becomes unbiased towards any impression
- How to reach your goals in life
- Why we should prefer the positive power of thinking rather than the negative one
- How our mind does what our five senses cannot perform well
- The difference between mind and matter
- Why we should detach from the outcome of things
- How to become superheroes in our own ways
And a lot, lot more!