Would You Like Owners In PreForeclosure Eating Out Of Your Hand?
Real Estate Investors Use This Simple Pre-Foreclosure System To Generate Fast Cash Profits
...And So Should You!
What's Your Profit On A Deal Like That?
No, not quite 40%-50%, as if you were to "help them out of their home".
But before you jump to a conclusion, consider that 40%-50% is gross. Once you figure in time, expense and hassle to get the thing bought, renovated and sold.... it's probably quite a bit less.
(Actually, once you start playing my kind of game, there won't be anybody in your market place who could profit that much.... while you'll be getting one sweet deal after the other.)
Let's talk YOUR terms.
- Your profit is in hard CASH, not in soft equity
- You'll get your profit UPFRONT, not later
- Nobody moves in or out
- No sales process, no listings
- No rehabs and costs associated with the deal
- No closing costs to buy and sell
- No carrying costs
- It's NET, no expenses, except LOW COST marketing to let them know about your deal
- No commissions, etc....