Table of Contents:
Chapter One - The Giant Digital Market
- Image and professionalism
- How big is the market?
- Consumers today
- Target the market with money
Chapter Two - The Power of Net-Brains
- You cannot be all things to all people
- Who am I buying from?
- Why people don't buy?
- Why people must give you their money?
- Strategic marketing plan
- Can I really sell myself?
Chapter Three - The Quickest Ways to Make Millions
- What do you want to sell?
- Choose your business model
- Buy and sell advertising space
- Create multiple revenue streams
- Selling models
Chapter Four - The Amazing e-Advertising Strategies
- Domain names & web site hosting
- Make money with affiliate programs
- Branch stores
- Third-party strategic alliance network
- E-zines boost traffic to thousands
- Pay-per-click search engines
- Discover the amazing 15-second strategy
- Search for good information
- Reciprocal links
- Autoresponders - free full-time "employees"
- "Free" is the word
- Link! Link! Link!
- Mailing lists
- Getting started!
- Meta Tags - Get seen on the Net highway!
- E-mail marketing - the digital secret weapon
- Advertising networks
- Contests and sweepstakes
- Chat rooms & word-of-mouth marketing
- Get your site listed higher rankings on search engines
- Banners - Gateways to your sales letter
- Let your software do all the chores
- Affiliate programs
Chapter Five - The Profit Boosters
- Trust and satisfaction
- 3 Super-Boosters that close sales like Crazy!
- Pricing strategies
- Accept credit cards
- Customer service
- Get a merchant account
- Sense of humor
- Electronic checks
- Develop relationships
Chapter Six - The Best Ways to Be Efficient
- Friends - Can't live without them!
- 3 important tactics
- Success stories
- Package for more money
- Start your e-business for under $65
- Building repeat business
- A sales letter
- Sell your words
- Create irresistible headlines
Chapter Seven - The Competition
- Turn hate mails into referrals
- Spamming - good or bad?
- Perceived difference
- 3 Crazy Twists
Chapter Eight - The Necessity of Success
- Ask, research, experiment, and pray
- Invest your first paycheck
- Ask and imitate
- Give-and-Take secret formula
- Forever under constructions
- Start out small
- Time, energy, imagination
- Big ideas can beat big budgets
- Test! Test! Test!