Get in terrific shape by learning from Brian Dobson, owner of Metroflex Gym. The gym was voted # 1 Hardcore Gym In America by Muscle & Fitness Magazine (July 2005), and is home to two Mr. Olympia competitors including the eight-time Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman.
Everyone can benefit from reading this ebook, as it discusses nutrition, goal-setting, a champion's mentality, and training routines for people from all walks of life: from seniors to those who are injured to long-distance runners to bodybuilders & powerlifters. Read the tesimonials and decide for yourself!
You are also welcome to subscribe to the free newsletter and receive free reports on sled dragging + unexpected bonuses! Thank you for visiting our site, and we want you to join the Metroflex Gym family.
Here is what you will find inside the weight training guide:
- Strengthening Weak Body Parts - Learn how to construct your own specialized routines designed to help your specific situation
- Alternatives To Cardio
- How To Eat While Traveling
- How To Eat Properly For Your Goals, Age, And Bodyweight
- How To Train At Home And Set Up Your Home Gym
- What You Need In A Good Training Partner
- How Frequently You Should Change Your Exercises
- How To Achieve Your Goals Like A Champion
- Alternatives To "Lifting" In Order To Get Stronger
- Save Big Money - Learn how to save money while getting bigger and stronger
- How To Use Your Brain To Train Even If You Are Injured
- How To Overcome The Drawbacks Of The Stereotypical "Bodybuilding Lifestyle"
- How To Prepare The Night Before Your Workout
- How You Can Train Like A Champion And Build Muscle
- Modifications To Training If You Are Over 40