"A Collection Of Recipes Celebrating Cozy Meals From Days Gone By"
In these days of the drive-thru and prepackaged ready-to-eat food, it's hard to imagine our young people will have the same memories. That's a shame. And that's why I'm sharing this collection of old fashioned meals with you.
- Meals should be remembered.
- Meals should be served up in big bowls and plates, not cardboard boxes.
- Meals should be celebrated.
The moment you open Memory Lane Meals, you'll discover why warm, welcoming meals are so important to our daily lives. You'll discover how simple it is to prepare the kinds of meals that we grew up with, even in today's fast-paced world.
Check Out Some Of The Things You'll Discover Inside To Get You Cookin' Like the Ol' Days
- How to enjoy those fancy coffee drinks and other beverages without leaving the comfort of your kitchen table.
- How to stock your pantry with homemade convenience foods we grew up with WITHOUT all the mysterious additives found in store-bought.
- Recipes our mothers passed around at school picnics, potlucks, and card clubs for generations.
- Real honest-to-goodness Hors D'oeuvres from back in the day when people actually said the word 'Hors D'oeuvres' – not appetizers, not snacks.
- Those big, bountiful breakfast and brunch dishes that you just don't see today anymore.
- And then there are the desserts... from a time when sweets were considered an honor to have on the table.
With over 400 recipes you are sure to find some new family favorites from our trip down Memory Lane. And you may even discover recipes for some long-lost old favorites!