Title: Success Case Studies In Pharmaceutical Sales
Author: Clint Cora
Former pharmaceutical industry executive Clint Cora takes you through five of his most memorable real life case studies in pharmaceutical sales and marketing. These are all success stories by successful drug representatives and not only does he describe what happened, he also reveals the lessons learned from the cases.
These five cases will be useful for both current pharmaceutical sales and marketing professionals as well as those who are hoping to enter the industry.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Calcium Ion Treatment for Gout
How to Neutralize The Uric Acid In The Body?
What is Calcium Ion?
- It is NOT the same as those calcium supplements your get from pharmacies. Those are synthetic unnaturally calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, calcium gluconate, calcium citrate, etc.
- Calcium Ion has very high ionic charge that can effectively activate the body fluids to become alkaline and antioxidative.
- Try google "Calcium Ion" and the search result is some websites with some boring high school chemistry definitions.
- The type of Calcium Ion available here in Asia is different from those available in the Western market. But I have done a lot of researches and tests to compare the effectiveness for different types of Calcium Ions.
- Calcium Ion is name we used here in my region to represent a type of natural occuring Calcium that has multiple health benefits.
Among the important topics covered in this easy to read ebook are:
- Where to get the supply of Calcium Ion in your country.
- The right amount of water to take according to the suggested Calcium Ion. (Too much water will dilute the effect. Too little water is not enough to carry the ions.)
- The amount of Calcium Ion to take in a day based on how long you had have gout problem.
- The pathway of Urate Crystals formation in the joints and how
Title: Understand your gout before trying to cure it!
Understand your gout before trying to cure it
The common medical solution or home remedies for gout is heading towards a dead end. Well, if they works you won't be reading this now. The problem is that everybody is looking at the gout problem from the same angle of view.
So You Think You Know Gout Well Enough? Try Answer These...
This ebook is going to tell you the answer of the following unknowns with simple and logical scientific explanation.
- How Kidney Stones Form? How Does It Related To Hyperuricemia?
- How Does Having Thick Blood Lead To Other Modern Diseases?
- Who Is The Culprit? Hyperuricemia Causes Kidney Failure Or Kidney Failure Causes Hyperuricemia?
- Why Some People Suffer From Gout Attack Even Though Their Blood Uric Acid Reading Is Low?
- Why Gout Patients Feel Tired Or Sleepy Most Of The Time?
- How Does Drinking More Water Help Reduce The Risk Of Having Gout Attack?
- Why There Are Higher Chances Of Getting Gout Attack During Winter?
- Why Almost All Gout Sufferers Are Having Thick, Dark And Slow Flowing Blood?
This ebook is organized in a unique question based manner. You can start out by reading the chapters that is most relevant to you first and slowly build up your understanding about... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Her Peaceful Sleep
Author: Alex Canton-Dutari
This short story describes Doc's handling of his wife's 11-month coma, which resulted in her death. The story is written in third and first-person and it is a painful journey into the medical aspects, long-term care, happiness, solitude of the grief process.
The author decided that he "had" to tell the experiences he confronted during his wife's illness.
Besides the emotional turmoil difficult decisions had to be made, some of them could be interpreted as questionable.
In the process, the hopelessness and full dependency on the medical establishment in Panama -- and perhaps everywhere else in the world -- is exposed.
Dr. Canton-Dutari decided to keep the last work of the "Doc Series" short, as the pain already lived was too long.
Ebook Type: Other
Title: So You've Got A Cataract? What You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery.
Author: David Richardson, M.D.
A Patient's Guide to Modern Eye Surgery, Advanced Intraocular Lenses & Choosing Your Surgeon
This is about cataract surgery and cataracts. A patient centered book written in a friendly and easy to read writing style that makes the book easy to understand. A must-have for people who are thinking of having a cataract surgery.
Key topics are as follows:
- About Cataracts
- What You Need To Know About Cataract Surgery
- Preparing For Cataract Surgery
- What To Expect The Day of Surgery
- The Days After Surgery
- Intraocular Lenses
- Risks of Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery with Other Eye Diseases
- A Word About Laser Cataract Surgery
- How To Choose A Cataract Surgeon
- "INFORMED CONSENT" Document (Sample)
Ebook Type: Other
Title: Influenza Outbreak Strategies
Author: A. Alexandria, MPH
Influenza Outbreak Strategies is an eBook filled with information to address problems associated with an Influenza Outbreak.
This eBook explains seasonal influenza vaccinations prevent influenza only if the strain has not mutated. If the influenza strain has mutated it takes time before a new vaccine can be distributed to the public. During that timeframe the risk of an outbreak is high.
Health Care Workers (HCWs) are discussed in the research presented in this article. HCWs have a high probability of spreading the mutated strain before the new vaccine is produced. In the event the HCWs are not aware of the unprotected, mutated strain of Influenza the chances of an Influenza outbreak rises.
Strategies for hospitals and providers are included. A FEMA link to an Influenza Pandemic course are included in the article. Prevention Education and Research (PEaR) Health Research articles sold by Amazon.com are easier to read in Kindle Reader format. The format for this article can easily be downloaded to almost any eBook reader.
Title: Chinese Herbs: The Modern Counteractant
Perception of Chinese medicine in the West tends to be that it is obscure and based on mystical talk about energies and similar things. But in the end it all comes down to similar things and is very concrete.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is known for it's famous herbs and their amazing healing ability. That is why I have included this collection of herbal remedies for pretty much anything that can happen to you and your family in terms of diseases.
It will be the source of health for the years to come.
Bonus to the "Chinese Secrets to Sarcoidosis Healing"
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
18 Medicine ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $242.90)
just for $21.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc