The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing
Wood finishing can be tricky and after spending hours on building your project you want to be sure that you get the best outcome possible.
In The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing you will learn how to get beautiful, professional results no matter what your project is, even if you have never tried your hand at wood finishing before.
You will learn about every step in the wood finishing process from a professional wood finisher with years of experience. Here are just a few of the chapters you will find inside The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing:
- PREPARATION OF NEW AND OLD SURFACES
- WOOD FINISHING IN GENERAL
- STAINS IN GENERAL
- VARNISH AND SHELLAC
- THE MIXING AND USE OF WOOD FILLERS
- VARNISHING, RUBBING, POLISHING
- WAX FINISHES AND OIL-RUBBED FINISHES
- VARNISH DEFECTS AND THEIR CAUSES
- INTERIOR TRIM WOODS
- DECORATIVE WOOD FINISHES BY GLAZING AND HIGHLIGHTING
- BRUSH GRAINING
- REPAIRING DAMAGED FINISHES
Why take a chance on the woodworking project you have spent hours on when you can own The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing and get professional results the very first time for only $9.95!
Title: How to Build A Projector Screen
Author: Richard Shepard
"STOP! Don't Buy An Ugly Pre-Made Projector Screen!
I Guarantee You Can Build Your Own Professinal Quality Home Theatre Projection Screen! Have the Biggest and Best Screen Anywhere!"
"How an Everyday Person Built the Biggest and Best Looking Projector Screen! You can learn how to make your own screen it is fun, fast and easy! No special tools or skills are required and all the parts can be found at your local hardware store! We Have Built Many Screens And Are Willing To Share Our Secrets For A Limited Time!"
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive
- Have the biggest screen in your block.
Be the envy of your friends.
- Build it for about $50.
Save thousands over retail units.
- We will tell you the secret to screen material that the big companies don't want you to know about!
This secret alone will save you hundereds or thousands of dollars!
- Use it at your parties and boardrooms.
Impress your guests and customers.
- No expensive tools required.
All you really need is a screwdriver!
- Easy to find parts.
Everything is available at your local hardware store.
- The screen is going to be beautiful.
It will look like a piece of art in your home.
Now, you're probably wondering how and why we can do all those things.
Let me explain.
- You will not find another book like this ANYWHERE,
Title: Multi-engine Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Move up from your trainer to multi-engine planes. Fly further, fly faster. Includes everything to train and study for FAA tests.
Get ready to fly multi-engines, airplanes with this material. Includes Guides, PTS and all test questions. This kit categorizes and presents FAA reference materials and many extras in a convenient, easy-to-use and follow electronic format for your success (see listing of content below.) Study guides necessarily reference these official FAA documents. In many cases, they are the same documents sold by the recognized companies for many times more. In all cases, the material is the final authority in testing and regulatory questions and is as good as or better than what is sold at many times the cost. I have also included many time and money saving tools available on the disk and reference to online tools to assist with planning, weather and training. All are free with this disk. Save your money for flight time.
This Kit categorizes and presents all the documents that will prepare you for flying Multi-engine aircraft. Home study curriculums individually developed by students should be compiled from material described in the applicable FAA knowledge test guide. This library compiles those materials and many extras on a Kit in one place.
Title: MERCHANT PROCESSING 101
Merchant Processing 101 will also show you:
- Within our "Merchant Beware" chapter, we completely explain beefed up fees that you should completely avoid and unneeded programs that only cost you money
- What type of systems that you should be on to eliminate many "enhanced" fees?
- What should be completely covered if your business is providing goods or services to other businesses either internet, retail or card not present.
- What should be completely covered if you own any type of retail establishment.
- What should be completely covered if you own a restaurant.
- What fees that you should be paying and what fees that you should not be.
- What fees are legitimate fees and what fees should completely be eliminated.
- The seven most important elements that you must cover to completely eliminate any "surprises" after the dotted line has been signed.
- Receive a Merchant Questionnaire with 52 questions that must be answered by your provider for covering all the aspects and fees of your particular merchant program.
- How to completely evaluate your own merchant statement for hidden costs.
- Gift Cards! Is it right for your business to substantiate the cost?
- Fully explain the only type of merchant program you should be on that fully protects you from unsubstantiated fee increases or greatly inflated processing fees . This program should not only guarantee your merchant
Title: Balloon Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Learn to fly Balloons, and other LTA crafts. Includes first FAA published Balloon Flying Handbook plus everything to train and study for FAA tests.
Get ready to fly ballons and LTA craft. Included in this kit is the FAA's first ebook dedicated to balloon flying. The Balloon Flying Handbook is written for student pilots learning to fly balloons, certificated pilots preparing for additional balloon ratings or who desire to improve their flying proficiency and aeronautical knowledge, and commercial balloon pilots teaching students. The ebook also serves to introduce balloon flight to prospective students who are seeking information on this exciting sport. Beginning with a brief history of balloon flight, the ebook provides information and guidance to pilots in the performance of maneuvers and procedures. Subjects covered include equipment and components, preparing for flight, inflation, launch and landing, inflight maneuvers, and post-flight procedures such as deflation and fueling. Chapters are included on special operations such as tethering and emergency procedures, regulations, and maintenance, earning a pilot certificate, and aeronautical decision making. Appendices provide sample weather briefings, checklists, a reprint of 14 CFR Part 31 (the regulation governing the airworthiness standards for manned balloons), and an airman application. This new FAA-H8083-11 is the official source for all balloon questions appearing on the FAA Knowledge Exams. . Even if your... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Glider Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Get your glider certification. including the new sport certification. Test your skills by flying without an engine. Includes test standards, guides and questions.
Get certified in any glider rating including the new sport certification materials. Included in this kit is the best introductory book about soaring that I have ever seen. And the graphics are wonderful. This new addition to the FAA's handbook series is the first official book released by the FAA for the sole purpose of glider and sailplane instruction and knowledge. Originally designed as a technical ebook for glider pilots and students, this handbook also contains chapters of beneficial reference information for glider and powered-flight pilots of all skill levels and experience. The Glider Flying Handbook is filled with in-depth coverage throughout on decision making, weather theory and services, aerodynamics, aircraft performance, medical factors, communications, the certification process and regulations, soaring maneuvers and techniques, and launch and recovery. Even if your just curious, you'll want to get this kit.
This Kit categorizes and presents all the documents that will prepare you for flying Gliders for any certification. Home study curriculums individually developed by students should be compiled from material described in the applicable FAA knowledge test guide. This library compiles those materials and many extras on a Kit in one place.
Title: Twin Screw Tutor
Author: Charles J. Reichert
The Simple Manual for Handling Twin Screw Boats
A simple & complete system used at the helm or ashore to understand the actions and results of rudder and throttle manipulation. With this Flashbook method you can learn to control any twin screw vessel.
78 Fully Illustrated Pages
Table of Contents
- Hard Right Turn Engine RPM Uneven - Engine RPM Uneven
- Hard Left Turn - Applying Left Rudder - Engine RPM Uneven
- Gradual Right Turn Applying Right Rudder - Engine RPM Even
- Gradual Right Turn - Rudder Amidships
- Gradual Left Turn - Rudder Amidships
- Gradual Left Turn - Applying Left Rudder - Engine RPM Even
- Course Straight Ahead
- Close-In Maneuvering - Rudders Hard Right
- Rapid Right Turn Applying Right Rudder
- Rapid Right Turn
- Rapid Left Turn Applying Left Rudder
- Rapid Left Turn
Stopped - Move Vessel Sideways
- Move to the Right Remaining Parallel
- Move to the Left Remaining Parallel
- To Starboard Rudders Hard Right
- To Port Rudders Hard Left
- Straight Back Rudders Amidships
- Gradual to Starboard Rudder Amidships
- Gradual to Port Rudders Amidships
Title: The Mental Manual for Tennis Winners How to finally get the edge in the most difficult tennis matches
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
"Master Your Mind In The Most Difficult Situations In A Tennis Match And Start Winning Even Against Your Toughest Rivals!"
Learn What Goes Through The Mind Of Tennis Winners And Use Their SECRETS To Improve Your Game
The Mental Manual for Tennis Winners explains and shows you:
- the one crucial factor which you must have in order to gain maximum benefit from visualization (if you don't get this right you'll be wasting a lot of time and losing confidence in your mental abilities)
- The main part of the ebook consists of 29 potentially stressful situations in matches as well as making you aware of the trap of feeling too confident.
- how to control your emotions in the short time between points (mastering this ability will elevate you to the top 10% of tennis players - at least in your competitive group)
- how to concentrate (and do it in a couple of seconds so that you are totally focused for the next point)
- what acceptance is and why it is so powerful (if you begin to accept things as they are, you will never need any more information about mental toughness - imagine how much frustration and money would that save)
You'll get... Click here to read the full description!
Refinishing Your Wood Furniture
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $17.00 or less).
Title: Refinishing Your Wood Furniture
Author: David Crowe
Picture this. You're finally getting around to cleaning out your garage or attic. Buried under years of dust and debris you run across that old wooden table that served you well as a desk years ago in your college dorm room.
Complete with gouges, scratches, dings and dents it brings back memories of good friends and good times. If it weren't in such bad shape, it would look great in the family room. Well, now there is no reason why you can't do just that!
"Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" will take you by the hand and lead you step by easy step toward turning that old eyesore into a work of art that you can display proudly!
You won't find a more fulfilling hobby. Heck, you may find that you enjoy it so much that you can make a part-time vocation out of an avocation.
Worried about having no experience? Doesn't matter. "Refinishing Your Wood Furniture" has 98 jam-packed pages that anyone can follow and turn out beautifully refinished furniture.
Here's a sample of what you will learn:
- What are the steps to properly refinishing
- How to select good candidates for refinishing
- Preparation for refinishing
- Prepping your project
- Material and supplies required
- How to clean and test your materials
- What tools are needed to strip your project
- Steps to strip old finish
- How to make simple repairs
- Selecting finishing
Title: What Your Mechanic Doesn't Want You to Know
Author: Austin Davis
Let me show you how my insider knowledge can help you.
Do you trust your current mechanic?
- Why do I need a tune up at 60,000 miles when the manufacturer says I won't need one for 100,000 miles...who is right?
- What can help improve fuel mileage?
- Tons of helpful links and pictures to help you understand what your car needs and what it does NOT need maintenance wise. You are probably falling for a few services that are not needed, do you know what some of the common referred services are?
- Myths And Mechanical Wisdom revealed in a simple approach
- Learn keyword terminology to help you describe your car problems, and to show that YOU know what you are talking about. Or are you the kind of person that knows just enough to get them in trouble? We love it when customers THINK they know what they are talking about (but really don't) this is guaranteed to get your bill padded an additional 10% just for jacking with us.
- Know how to get quick and friendly towing service from your current mechanic...even after hours when you are more likely to get into a wreck or have a breakdown. Nothing worse than being stranded on the highway.
- I see this scam all the time, and there is a good chance it is happening to you NOW!
- How to inspect a used car for purchase --This alone is worth $100's
- How to get even BETTER service and more perks than you are now! This really works great, and it is so easy
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
29 Manuals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $284.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc