Title: Behind the Scenes
Author: Pamela Rocke
How to Manage Trade Shows and Win Customers Without Losing Your Money, Your Job or Your Company
Companies spend billions of dollars every year to exhibit at trade shows. Billions and billions of dollars. And trade shows are profitable. Many companies write 90% or more of their yearly sales at trade shows.
Where else can a small mom and pop company have direct access to the same potential customers as the largest corporations in the world? Where else can any company meet face to face with their current and future customers? Trade shows are the perfect venue for a new product launch.
Trade shows can also be complicated, messy procedures. They can be frustrating. And, while trade shows are an important part of any sales effort, they can be money pits. Big money pits.
To make money exhibiting at trade shows, you need to know how to choose the right shows. You need to know how to quickly get the lead (trust me, the process is unique.) To avoid the money pit, you need to know much more.
You need to know how to...
- Avoid shipping nightmares
- Optimize public relations
- Create a Master To-Do List
- Solve common...and uncommon problems
- Create the right signs for your exhibit
- Plan the 12-month countdown
- Select the best
Title: Management Training: By The Book I
Author: Ray Miller
This great ebook provides 12 basic management and supervisory skills self-study courses on essential topics.
It does not matter if you are new to the world of management and supervision or you have been managing others for years. You will find something of value which will help you improve your capabilities. Take a moment to review the topics we cover.
All of the courses in these books range from 30 minutes to to 2 hours to complete and are presented in an easy to read, straight-forward fashion.
These courses include:
- action steps,
- detailed explanations of the concepts and best practice principles,
- your own personal action plan for how you will implement what you have learned.
- printable forms, tools and exercises and
- case studies and situational examples,
This 275 page (8.50 X 11) ebook contains 12 excellent 1 to 2 hour courses on the following topics:
- Straight Talk- Making Your Point
- Conducting Performance Evaluations
- Listen Up! - How to Really Listen
- Team Building Skills
- Managing Change
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Empowerment and Motivation
- Adaptive Leadership
- Managing Conflict
- Qualities of Leadership
- Goal setting and Feedback
For more details regarding what is covered in these courses and to... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Effective time management
Solve Your Time Management Problems By Tomorrow Night!
In Just A Few Hours You'll Learn To Save Time And Organize Yourself In Over 16 Different Ways!
Here's why you should get this ebook:
- Get your family involved in effective time management - Learn how everyone can pitch in. With a bit of discipline and determination, every member of your household can considerably reduce the time they spend cleaning!!
- Achieve more goals than you ever dreamt of with our monthly, weekly and daily planner - Again, if it's not on paper, it's not in your near future! Out of sight, out of mind!
- Learn how to say NO to time wasters - You probably don't even notice what you do in a day that keeps you from accomplishing the essential. It's often the little things. The last minute things. The things that people who can't manage their time effectively bring to you at the last minute and expect you to accomplish!
- Get organized at work; - Learn how to file, keep your desk tidy, keep track of what needs to be done, keep track of ongoing projects.
- Learn how to stay motivated. - This is by far the biggest challenge people get confronted with. You'll learn how to battle your demons and stay focussed until you reach your goals! How's that?!
- They're printer-friendly. Use one for every week to track what you need to do and make sure you don't forget
Title: Effective Management Skills
Here's the real practical help you need to be a Great Manager
This eBook contains practical "how to" information on improving your manager skills. It gives ideas, techniques and tips you can implement today.
Here's what you'll discover in this 58 page eBook:
"Effective Management Skills - Doing the Right Things in The Right Way"
- Proven steps to motivate your team...
- Techniques of expert negotiators...
- WARNING: Things you should never do when it comes to managing change...
- Overlooked tips and tricks for PowerPoint presentations...
- How to quickly improve your communication ...
- How to Network without too much pain and effort...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to give a great presentation...
- The once common but forgotten secrets that instantly demonstrate integrity in your management role...
- How often to appraise performance...
- Simple keys to build a great team...
- Time-tested and proven strategies for project management...
- How to introduce Total Quality Management (TQM)...
- Little known, yet simple ways to resolve conflict...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to motivate Gen Y...
But that's not all...
Title: Effective Management - Communication
You need some practical ideas on EXACTLY what you have to do about your manager problem and all you can find in your internet search is the management theory
- Do you want Great Manager Communication Skills when you're in meetings?
- Do you want Great Manager Communication Skills when you're working One-on-One with people?
- Do you want practical ideas?
- Do you want detail of the steps to take?
If you're interested in learning what you want to know about communicating One-on-One and holding great meetings, then this information is for you...
The 5 minute manager guides were especially developed for managers like you.
- They will save you hours of valuable time and save you needless effort.
- They are REAL, PRACTICAL HELP - not theory.
- They are concise, practical and focused Solutions for Managers - who haven't the time right now for management books or training courses.
- They provide the "Know How" you can use today.
"Effective Management Communication - One-to-One & in Meetings"
covers information you'll want to know about manager One-on-One skills in:
- Giving feedback
- Giving Praise
- Dealing with difficult people
- How to delegate
- Beginning difficult conversations
- Setting up a room appropriate to suit various interactions....
Title: That's Customer Focus!
Author: F. Ray Miller and Laura E. Miller
This book provides you with practical, proven strategies for transforming your Organization into one which is truly customer focused.
It explores how to enable your employees to deliver exceptional service, retain customers, earn your customers trust, loyalty and advocacy.
We give you the facts on why customer focus is a winning business strategy and you can apply the detailed instructions in this ebook to transform your organization!
This 81/2 by 11 200 page e-book has detailed content, forms and planning tools to help to get the job done.
Here are some of the things this e-book will enable you to do:
- Define and articulate a vision of what customer focus means in your organization
- Examine the financial advantages possible when implementing a customer focus strategy
- Craft a business case for your customer focus strategy
- Explore the impact customer expectations has on your business and learn what it takes to wow customers into becoming loyal
- Apply the fully detailed approaches and techniques for listening to the voice of the customer and use this information to create customer value
- Map the journey of the customer through your organization to identify and implement changes which will have a significant impact on your customers' perceptions of your
Title: In The Chips Windshield Repair Marketing
Here's a Sneak Peek at What You'll Find Inside...
- How to Use Your Local Food Franchises to promote your business with the BOG cards.
- You'll discover the smart way to advertise and what NOT to do. The Internet is here to stay and the Yellow Pages and ValPacks, well.....
- You will also find out how to plan your business profits in advance and quit accepting "whatever is left over".
- Sample Invoice Templates, Letters, Flyers, Etc.
- All the paperwork is included! Pre-designed, ready to edit!
- Learn the Secrets to Building Your Own Telephone Outreach program, scripts and all included.
- You will learn how to successfully partner with local HR directors of medium to large companies to increase your profits.
- You will discover how to get insurance agents to send you their referrals, even though they insist on dealing with "established repair shops".
- Learn how to DOMINATE GOOGLE listings and get windshield repair jobs! Be on Page ONE or forget it!
- Learn How businesses in your local area can bring you an unreal amount of immediate and constant business!
- Learn How to GUARANTEE that you will Always Reach Your Goals by how you reward yourself. Hemingway did it.
- Tired of waiting for business to come to you? You will find out EXACTLY how to build a successful business by creating a route to follow everyday.
- You will find out everything out about getting paid
Title: The Trade Show Edge
Discover how to measure and greatly improve your trade show participation!
Inside "The Trade Show Edge" you'll find....
- A Trade Show Planning Guideline to maximise your trade show results
- How you should evaluate the trade show market and plan an exhibit program
- Where to find trade shows
- How to establish a budget and what to cover (Includes Budgeting Worksheet)
- How to spell out and plan your trade show objectives
- What you should do before committing your company to a trade show
- The activities that contribute to a trade show's success
- What's the most important starting point for any trade show?
- How to calculate your potential show audience
- Selecting Space - the factors and guidelines you must consider
In addition, the ebook also covers....
- How to obtain publicity in Business-to-Business Press, including how to write press releases/prepare Press Kits
- How to ask "Open Ended" questions
- How to qualify prospects. Included is a sample Qualification Form
- Trade Show Evaluation Form
- What to do in an emergency
- Pre-show, At-show and Post-Show Marketing
- How to create crowd-stopping graphics and other exhibit
Title: New Manager Training
Looking for help to make a great start in management ..and to be the best manager in your organization?
Here's what else you'll discover in the "New Manager Training - Starting to Manage Effectively" eBook:
- How to plan for your first day on the job
- Tips for getting to know your team
- How to avoid the disaster of making your own "Schlieffen Plan"
- Proven steps to understand what your bosses expect of you....
- The things you should never do when assessing your team
- How to not make the Mistakes Other Managers Made
- Simple keys to assess the company...
- How to clearly see where you need to get to in order to become a great manager...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to your action plan for your first 3 months
- Secrets of expert managers ...
- Time-tested and proven strategies for your first week in the job
- The once common but forgotten secrets that instantly show you how to put it all together
- How to assess your own management style
- How to assess where you're starting from ...
Title: How to tackle C-SOX?
How You can use Best Practicesand a Proven Success Formula to Implement C-SOX Easily and Gain Competitive Edge?
The ebook reveals best practices from several years experience in the work of internal control systems. It tells you what works and what doesn't, where the big traps are and how to get around them and foremost: How to become compliant without spending a vast amount of money.
The ebook contains a.a.:
- What Should Be Included in an Effective Anti-Fraud Program
- How to carry out a Risk Assessment and what needs to be considered
- What should Be Included in the Self-Assessment Report
- Typical risks and control objectives for various significant processes (Sales, Purchasing, Financial Closing, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Human Resources) and IT
- How to Form an Effective Audit Committee
- How Culture and Integrity can Be Improved
- How to Conduct the Self-Assessment
- Explanations of the Five Control Elements of the COSO Framework
- How much Time is needed for the Compliance Project
- Risks and Control Objectives of the Main Processes (Financial Closing and Reporting, Treasury, Sales, Purchasing, HR and Payroll, Fixed Assets, Inventories)
- How to Test the Other Components of the COSO Framework (Control Environment, Risk Assessment, Information and Communication)
- How to Improve Existing Processes and Cut Costs
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
2 Management ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $24.00)
just for $16.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc