This great ebook provides 13 basic self-study courses on essential management and supervisory skills topics. These courses have been combined into one very cost effective package.
It does not matter if you are new to the world of management and supervision or you have been managing others for years. You will find something of value which will help you improve your capabilities. Take a moment to review the topics we cover.
All of the courses in these books range from 30 minutes to to 2 hours to complete and are presented in an easy to read, straight-forward fashion.
These courses include:
- your own personal action plan for how you will implement what you have learned.
- detailed explanations of the concepts and best practice principles,
- action steps,
- printable forms, tools and exercises and
- case studies and situational examples,
This 200 page (8.50 X 11) ebook contains 13 valuable 1 to 2 hour courses on the following topics:
- Facilitating Group Dynamics
- Making Effective Presentations
- Meeting Management
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Conducting a Job Analysis
- Group Decision Making
- Conducting Career Discussion
- Strategic Planning
- Self Directed Work Teams: An Overview
- Effective Interviewing
- Orientation Programs
- Get off my back! Is your manager a micro-manager?
- Time Management
To find out more about each of the courses contained in this eBook and to purchase your copy, please visit our website.