This great ebook provides 12 basic management and supervisory skills self-study courses on essential topics.
It does not matter if you are new to the world of management and supervision or you have been managing others for years. You will find something of value which will help you improve your capabilities. Take a moment to review the topics we cover.
All of the courses in these books range from 30 minutes to to 2 hours to complete and are presented in an easy to read, straight-forward fashion.
These courses include:
- action steps,
- detailed explanations of the concepts and best practice principles,
- your own personal action plan for how you will implement what you have learned.
- printable forms, tools and exercises and
- case studies and situational examples,
This 275 page (8.50 X 11) ebook contains 12 excellent 1 to 2 hour courses on the following topics:
- Straight Talk- Making Your Point
- Conducting Performance Evaluations
- Listen Up! - How to Really Listen
- Team Building Skills
- Managing Change
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Empowerment and Motivation
- Adaptive Leadership
- Managing Conflict
- Qualities of Leadership
- Goal setting and Feedback
For more details regarding what is covered in these courses and to purchase your copy, please visit our website.