Keep Your Marriage Going Stronger and Longer
You Really CAN Learn to Create Closeness with Your Spouse or Partner... And You Do NOT Have to Spend a Fortune to Learn Exactly How!!
- Do you sometimes feel that you have to act like a "parent" to your partner when he or she acts like a scared or defiant "child"?
- Are you tired of feeling unappreciated for all the hard work you do for your relationship that goes unnoticed?
- Have you given up hope of ever being able to trust him or her again after some lie or betrayal?
- Are you sick of going around and around with your spouse about the same old arguments that never get resolved?
- Have you lost that loving feeling for your partner and are wondering whether or not there is a way to rekindle your desire for each other?
- Are you fed up with "walking around on eggshells" because you don't want to hurt his or her feelings or make them angry?
If any of the above describe the stuck or unhappy condition of your relationship...
then it makes sense that you would be looking for some kind of hope about whether or not it could be possible to get un-stuck...
Here are some of the Relationship Skills that we coach our readers to learn in MAKING RELATIONSHIPS WORK:
- How to treat each other with respect, even when you are feeling angry, deeply hurt, or scared out of your mind by your partner.
- How to deal with your adult relationship from an adult man or adult woman perspective, rather than from a "wounded child" perspective.
- How to summon up the courage to tell each other your personal truth, even if you know it will disappoint or hurt or make your partner angry.
- How to "feed" your relationship emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually in order to keep it balanced.
- How to appreciate and treat the differences with your partner as complementary and balancing rather than as threatening, because you will NEVER meet someone that is not different from you!
- How to hold yourself to a very high standard of integrity-even if no one else knows whether or not you are staying true to that standard.
- How to think and act more like a "we" rather than just like a "me".
Save Your Marriage NOW and Avoid the High Cost of Divorce!
- Do you and your spouse argue to the point that you both are looking at each other as the enemy?
- Do you feel like you have tried EVERYTHING to get your spouse to see how serious you are about leaving the marriage unless he or she doesn't wake up and smell the coffee?
- Is it really difficult for you and your spouse to deal with anger directly without it turning into World War III?
- Does it feel like whenever you have an argument with your partner that it becomes a blame-fest where one of you "wins" and one of you "loses"?